August 20, 200917 yr Ford sounds like the NCAA, having a double standard that is. I don't look much into this or many other announcers as that goes.
August 20, 200917 yr Forde is racist against blue. Forde is just a ignorant minded baboon, and quite frankly I do not know how ESPN keeps him on the air.
August 20, 200917 yr Irregardless of what Forde said, if a UK fan is not nervous about Calipari after he now has never, officially, taken a team to the Final 4, than they are lying to themselves. He is a very good coach, good recruiter and will win games for UK. But what he allows to go on in his program either by who he chooses to bring in or allow to be around his program is scary.
August 20, 200917 yr Forde is racist against blue. Forde is just a ignorant minded baboon, and quite frankly I do not know how ESPN keeps him on the air. I would argue that he's not racist...unless somehow UK fans have become their own ethnicity.
August 20, 200917 yr I would argue that he's not racist...unless somehow UK fans have become their own ethnicity. The way that announcers talk about us in Arena Wars and all other polls and t.v. shows then we must be. Doesn't hurt my feeling just makes me kinda proud. We are "UK'nians":lol:
August 20, 200917 yr I can't understand why he's speaking for UK fans as a whole. What? Did he go door to door and ask every UK fan their thoughts about this all during 1 morning? He's a complete joke if you ask me. His bias for Louisville is so obvious that it is comical. His integrity and credibility went flying out the window over the past couple of weeks. He goes on ESPN and defends Pitino enthusiastically and then bashes UK fans and Cal just as enthusiastically when IMO( and I'd say many others) what Pitino did is 10x worse than whats happening to Calipari. I can't even say "what Calipari did" because he didn't do anything. The NCAA didn't do their job and cleared Rose to play at Memphis. But anyway, it's a joke. Forde completely contradicted himself and showed that he reports from his heart and not his brain. It scares me that ESPN turns to him everytime there is a story about UK or UL.Are you aware of Forde's history with UofL? Do you realize that he was disciplined by the CJ for his participation in developing the NCAA investigation that had Louisville in trouble years ago? But he does live in Louisville so it is easy to understand his distaste for UK fans.
August 20, 200917 yr Are you aware of Forde's history with UofL? Do you realize that he was disciplined by the CJ for his participation in developing the NCAA investigation that had Louisville in trouble years ago? But he does live in Louisville so it is easy to understand his distaste for UK fans. :thumb: This would explain why he has jumped on the anti-UK band wagon. Once bitten twice shy.
August 21, 200917 yr Irregardless of what Forde said, if a UK fan is not nervous about Calipari after he now has never, officially, taken a team to the Final 4, than they are lying to themselves. He is a very good coach, good recruiter and will win games for UK. But what he allows to go on in his program either by who he chooses to bring in or allow to be around his program is scary. How was this inccident coach Cal's fault? I know you hate UK because you feel they ran off Tubby but you must admit ESPN is being unfair.
August 21, 200917 yr Now that Calipari has had two separate incidents at a former University where he coached at and each was stripped of wins and other accolades, do you think that UK will suffer something similar as these? And if so, what will be your opinion of Calipari? Will it be unchanged or will you have a different view? This could be another thread if it really wanted to but just thought I'd pose the question here first.
August 21, 200917 yr Are you aware of Forde's history with UofL? Do you realize that he was disciplined by the CJ for his participation in developing the NCAA investigation that had Louisville in trouble years ago? But he does live in Louisville so it is easy to understand his distaste for UK fans. Why did the CJ discipline him for doing his job? Surely you aren't saying that the CJ is in existence to protect UofL sports?
August 21, 200917 yr If you think that's not the case, you're lying to yourself. :lol: Same could be said about any fanbase...excluding your cardinals of course....
August 21, 200917 yr Why did the CJ discipline him for doing his job? Surely you aren't saying that the CJ is in existence to protect UofL sports?They never publicy explained the issue, but I think it goes beyond the job of the media to "create the story". It would be one thing for him to simply report a story in the paper regarding misdeeds it is another thing to gather information and feed it to the NCAA. He made the story he didn't report the story, there is a difference. But regardless of the right or wrong of the CJ's actions, Forde made no friends with UofL that day.
August 21, 200917 yr Author If you think that's not the case, you're lying to yourself. :lol: You're too predictable! I knew a Cards' fan would cut and comment on that statement. :rolleyes:
August 21, 200917 yr Author Forde is racist against blue. Forde is just a ignorant minded baboon, and quite frankly I do not know how ESPN keeps him on the air. :clap::clap::clap::clap:
August 21, 200917 yr Author Irregardless of what Forde said, if a UK fan is not nervous about Calipari after he now has never, officially, taken a team to the Final 4, than they are lying to themselves. He is a very good coach, good recruiter and will win games for UK. But what he allows to go on in his program either by who he chooses to bring in or allow to be around his program is scary. Do you really believe that UK and Barnhart is going to allow something like this to happen here. I don't think so. I bet Barnhart and company are watching the program very very closely just to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. I don't think it has anything to do with Calipari, I just think they're being diligent about the program. I bet it's being watched more now than after Sutton left UK.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.