Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pat Forde's comments on ESPN

Featured Replies

You're too predictable! I knew a Cards' fan would cut and comment on that statement. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

And a UK fan on this site defending that argument is just as predictable. :thumb:

  • Replies 73
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Are you aware of Forde's history with UofL? Do you realize that he was disciplined by the CJ for his participation in developing the NCAA investigation that had Louisville in trouble years ago?

 

But he does live in Louisville so it is easy to understand his distaste for UK fans.

 

I remember something about that situation but since Pitino has taken over at UofL he's been on the Cards' bandwagon. I think he has a mancrush on Pitino!:jump:

  • Author
And a UK fan on this site defending that argument is just as predictable. :thumb:

 

:deadhorse:

 

 

You obviously haven't read many of my post. While I am UK, I always try to post with my brain and not my heart. I would take this stance with any coach or program in the country(yes, even Louisville and Duke).

  • Author
How was this inccident coach Cal's fault? I know you hate UK because you feel they ran off Tubby but you must admit ESPN is being unfair.

 

I was about to ask the same question. Seems like ever since Tubby LEFT UK (yes, i said left) ladiescoach hasn't said too many good things about UK, Gillespie, or Calipari. I'm not bashing, I'm just honestly asking.

I would argue that he's not racist...unless somehow UK fans have become their own ethnicity. :D

 

I can change it to prejudice then. Or do you want to be a Wildcatian?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

 

Forde is like many BGPer's (me being one of the leaders) - he loves to stir the pot:

forderstirring.jpg

Forde is like many BGPer's (me being one of the leaders) - he loves to stir the pot:

 

:ohbrother:...:lol:

Are you aware of Forde's history with UofL? Do you realize that he was disciplined by the CJ for his participation in developing the NCAA investigation that had Louisville in trouble years ago?

 

But he does live in Louisville so it is easy to understand his distaste for UK fans.

Living in Louisville has had the opposite effect on me. I now have quite the distaste for U of L fans (with some exceptions)! :sssh:
Forde is like many BGPer's (me being one of the leaders) - he loves to stir the pot:

 

Question:

 

Is that a picture of poop being stirred with ice cream, or ice cream with poop being stirred in? :D

 

 

 

 

(Disclaimer: You have to read another thread to get the inference reach I'm making.)

If you think that's not the case, you're lying to yourself. :lol:

 

Looks like we got another UK fan expert here. You guys seem to know more about UK fans than the UK fans themselves. That amazes me.

I was about to ask the same question. Seems like ever since Tubby LEFT UK (yes, i said left) ladiescoach hasn't said too many good things about UK, Gillespie, or Calipari. I'm not bashing, I'm just honestly asking.

 

Could LBBC really be Saul Smith????

The way that announcers talk about us in Arena Wars and all other polls and t.v. shows then we must be. Doesn't hurt my feeling just makes me kinda proud.

 

We are "UK'nians":lol:

 

:thumb: The obsession over UK fans is amazing.

Forde is a waste of oxygen. He is the media version of a Louisville fan. Had UK hired the good lord, Jesus Christ, he would have found some way to prove that the Bible is wrong and that Satan is the good guy!

They never publicy explained the issue, but I think it goes beyond the job of the media to "create the story". It would be one thing for him to simply report a story in the paper regarding misdeeds it is another thing to gather information and feed it to the NCAA. He made the story he didn't report the story, there is a difference. But regardless of the right or wrong of the CJ's actions, Forde made no friends with UofL that day.

 

Maybe he has been trying to make it up to them ever since.........:lol:

I would argue that he's not racist...unless somehow UK fans have become their own ethnicity. :D

 

According to some, we UK fans are a different breed! :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.