Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vick is an Eagle

Featured Replies

I have a feeling he'll continue to be the same person he was before prison. He'll act better in front of the camera, but he'll still be the same person IMO.

 

It's not like he'll be fighting dogs and committing felonies so I wouldn't say "the same person." You really don't think he has learned his lesson or do you just hope he messes up?

  • Replies 198
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McNabb was better than Vick when they were both in their prime and McNabb is better than Vick now.

 

McNabb has nothing to worry about, but yes, McNabb has been and will continue to be better.

It's possible. I have enormous respect for Tony Dungy, though, and he seems to have a lot of faith in Vick having a desire to leave that behind.

 

We'll see I guess. A lot of criminals continue to commit many of the same crimes when they get out of prison. Vick probably won't since his situation is different than most other people just getting out of prison, seeing as how he gets a high paying job almost as soon as he got out.

It's not like he'll be fighting dogs and committing felonies so I wouldn't say "the same person." You really don't think he has learned his lesson or do you just hope he messes up?

 

How do you know he won't? He did it before and he knew it was wrong then most likely. What makes you think he'll stay away from it now?

 

He might and if he's smart he will. But I wouldn't be surprised if he got in trouble again, whether it's dog fighting or something else stupid.

I am happy for Vick. I McNabb is worried. I figured once Kolb got hurt, the Eagles would sign Vick.

 

I think he has changed. He took an OJ-like fall from grace. I'd be very surprised if he did anything to get into trouble again. I am rooting for nothing but good things from Mike Vick. I have never stopped liking him. I wish him well.

 

We all make mistakes I guess and you are entitled to like whomever you want, but I think he's a jerk.

I now have a team to hate other than the Steelers.

I can't see how this works well for the Eagles.

How do you know he won't? He did it before and he knew it was wrong then most likely. What makes you think he'll stay away from it now?

 

He might and if he's smart he will. But I wouldn't be surprised if he got in trouble again, whether it's dog fighting or something else stupid.

 

I just don't think he's that stupid. Plus, he's still broke, not to mention that he will be watched intently and it wouldn't surprise me to see him pop up on a reality show, but mostly, I just don't think he's that stupid. I wouldn't think dogfighting is an addiction that calls for rehab and that it is hard to walk away from.

 

Plus, people tend to mature a whole lot as the get closer to their 30's. I don't know, I just feel like he won't ruin the opportunity he has in front of him this time around.

 

At least, I hope he doesn't.

I can't see how this works well for the Eagles.

 

I can't see how it hurts them.

We'll see I guess. A lot of criminals continue to commit many of the same crimes when they get out of prison. Vick probably won't since his situation is different than most other people just getting out of prison, seeing as how he gets a high paying job almost as soon as he got out.

 

Yeah, but he owes a lot of people money, including the Falcons and he isn't likely to get any endorsements so "high paying" is relative. He doesn't have the money he used to or is used to having. All this contract does is help out his debt in a major way.

I can't see how it hurts them.

 

:thumb:

 

Can you imagine how tough they would be to cover if they lined McNabb under center with Westbrook in the backfield, and Maclin, Jackson, and Vick split wide? No team in the league would be able to defend the amount of speed they would have out there....

And everyone thought road games were going to be tough.

:thumb:

 

Can you imagine how tough they would be to cover if they lined McNabb under center with Westbrook in the backfield, and Maclin, Jackson, and Vick split wide? No team in the league would be able to defend the amount of speed they would have out there....

 

Vick split out wide? Can he catch?

  • Author
I now have a team to hate other than the Steelers.

 

Good, now you have the whole state of PA to loathe. Ring Envy.

:thumb:

 

Can you imagine how tough they would be to cover if they lined McNabb under center with Westbrook in the backfield, and Maclin, Jackson, and Vick split wide? No team in the league would be able to defend the amount of speed they would have out there....

 

I think we'll see Vick and McNabb in the backfield at the same time...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.