Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vick is an Eagle

Featured Replies

2 year deal in Philly

 

Just reported on MNF by Chris Mortensen

  • Replies 198
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Philadelphia Eagles.

 

Good fit?

And just when I thought I couldn't dislike Vick anymore he goes and signs with the Eagles. :lol:

Veteran coach. Veteran QB. Big city. Makes sense.

I may have been dreaming, but I thought I said in the other thread: "Interesting choice. Donovan McNabb can't catch a break :lol:"

Veteran coach. Veteran QB. Big city. Makes sense.

 

I hope it causes problems between the Eagles and McNabb.:popcorn:

I hope Michael Vick can put his life back together. Tony Dungy has faith in him, so I think he must deserve another chance.

Donovan McNabb has to be saying "What the" ????? :idunno: :lol:

I honestly don't think McNabb will be or should be worried at all. The only time Vick will see is in a Wildcat office. Smart move by the Eagles staff if you ask me.

I hope Michael Vick can put his life back together. Tony Dungy has faith in him, so I think he must deserve another chance.

 

I have a feeling he'll continue to be the same person he was before prison. He'll act better in front of the camera, but he'll still be the same person IMO.

I have a feeling he'll continue to be the same person he was before prison. He'll act better in front of the camera, but he'll still be the same person IMO.

 

 

It's possible. I have enormous respect for Tony Dungy, though, and he seems to have a lot of faith in Vick having a desire to leave that behind.

I hope Michael Vick can put his life back together. Tony Dungy has faith in him, so I think he must deserve another chance.

 

If anyone could work with/mentor Vick it would be Tony Dungy.

I don't know if Vick will ever be able to recover fom the damage he has done to himself or not. Philly's fans aren't exactly known for their patient, kind and forgiing nature, if nothing else this will be interesting. McNabb, Philly fans, Vick...... :isurrender::popcorn:

 

I feel sorry for Andy Reid.

I am happy for Vick. I McNabb is worried. I figured once Kolb got hurt, the Eagles would sign Vick.

 

I think he has changed. He took an OJ-like fall from grace. I'd be very surprised if he did anything to get into trouble again. I am rooting for nothing but good things from Mike Vick. I have never stopped liking him. I wish him well.

McNabb was better than Vick when they were both in their prime and McNabb is better than Vick now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.