Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Official 2009-10 Roster

Featured Replies

2009-10 Scholarship Roster

 

 

 

Alphabetical

No. Name Pos. Ht./Wt. Cl./Exp. Hometown (Last School)

24 Eric Bledsoe G 6-1/190 FR/HS Birmingham, Ala. (Parker)

15 DeMarcus Cousins F 6-11/260 FR/HS Mobile, Ala. (LeFlore)

3 Darnell Dodson G 6-7/215 SO/TR Greenbelt, Md. (Miami-Dade CC)

55 Josh Harrellson F 6-10/265 JR/1L St. Charles, Mo. (SW Illinois College)

5 Ramon Harris G 6-7/218 SR/3L Anchorage, Alaska (West Anchorage)

4 Jon Hood G 6-6/195 FR/HS Madisonville, Ky. (North Hopkins)

34 DeAndre Liggins G 6-6/202 SO/1L Chicago, Ill. (Findley Prep)

1 Darius Miller G 6-7/223 SO/1L Maysville, Ky. (Mason County)

33 Daniel Orton F 6-10/255 FR/HS Oklahoma City, Okla. (Bishop McGuiness)

54 Patrick Patterson F 6-9/235 JR/2L Huntington, W.Va. (Huntington)

21 Perry Stevenson F 6-9/207 SR/3L Lafayette, La. (Northside)

11 John Wall G 6-4/195 FR/HS Raleigh, N.C. (Word of God)

 

 

Coaches and Staff

 

 

John Calipari - Head Coach

John Robic - Assistant Coach

Orlando Antigua - Assistant Coach

Rod Strickland - Assistant Coach

Todd Forcier - Strength Coach

Martin Newton - Dir. of Basketball Operations

Chris Simmons - Athletic Trainer

 

http://www.ukathletics.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/kty-m-baskbl-mtt.html

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lot better looking roster than what was on the UK website. In fact it looks really good.

I wonder when some of the old timers will start complaining about their not being enough KY boys on the roster. Right now there are only 2. I like the roster. Lotta talent. But I know how some of the really old school fans think.

I wonder when some of the old timers will start complaining about their not being enough KY boys on the roster. Right now there are only 2. I like the roster. Lotta talent. But I know how some of the really old school fans think.

 

 

 

If he gets the best player every few years I don't think he will have a problem.

MT, I am one of those "old guys" that likle to see in state kids on the roster as well. I am also realistic enough to know that you have to have the best talent that you can get to win big. That roster looks very good to me.

What a tremendous upgrade...It's amazing what Cal has done so far.

 

A few months ago I was hoping Meeks and Patterson would stay and carry us through another mediocre season. I was hoping Orton and Hood would be enough to get us into the NCAAT.

 

Simply amazing...

I wonder when some of the old timers will start complaining about their not being enough KY boys on the roster. Right now there are only 2. I like the roster. Lotta talent. But I know how some of the really old school fans think.

 

Isn't 2 out of 12 a pretty good number for this state and this program?

This has to be one of the deepest teams in the country. I think every player except a select few can make any roster they wanted to.

Isn't 2 out of 12 a pretty good number for this state and this program?

 

Very much so.

Is Assistant Coach Rod Strickland, the Rod Strickland? The former player or is this a coach with the same name?

Isn't 2 out of 12 a pretty good number for this state and this program?

 

Huntington is just a few miles from KY so Patterson is from the "area". Kind of like Eric Daniels from Cincy.

Is Assistant Coach Rod Strickland, the Rod Strickland? The former player or is this a coach with the same name?

 

Yes, he is the former player. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.