Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Official 2009-10 Roster

Featured Replies

That is a roster that gets me excited (more so than usual even) for basketball season. This offseason has been great but it seems to make the wait unbearable!

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a while there, I was not able to name eveyr player on the roster by heart. When I was little I used to know eveyr player, what position they played, and what their name was by heart, but for the past few years a player came in the game and I just said "who is that again?" Not anymore though! Has to be one of the changed/deepest teams in America.

No matter who we throw in the game I would be confident they would be ok.

While I think Kansas is the odds on favorite to win the National Championship and probably only lose two or three games next season, I think this team is right there in contention for the #2 slot in the country and would really give KU problems. It'd be nice to see those two teams hook up sometime next season.

I love the look of it...I had actually forgotten about Bledsoe...Nice problem to have.

Is Assistant Coach Rod Strickland, the Rod Strickland? The former player or is this a coach with the same name?

 

THE Rod Strikland.....:ylsuper::ylsuper:

While I think Kansas is the odds on favorite to win the National Championship and probably only lose two or three games next season, I think this team is right there in contention for the #2 slot in the country and would really give KU problems. It'd be nice to see those two teams hook up sometime next season.

 

Talent wins. Virtually every NCAA champion over the past 20 years had at least 2 NBA first rounders. With 3 first rounders in next year's draft (if they declare), UK definitely has the talent to win it all.

Is Assistant Coach Rod Strickland, the Rod Strickland? The former player or is this a coach with the same name?

 

You betcha.

 

I wonder when some of the old timers will start complaining about their not being enough KY boys on the roster. Right now there are only 2. I like the roster. Lotta talent. But I know how some of the really old school fans think.

 

If Kentucky is winning, people won't complain. There are 2 kids on the roster now & I'd imagine Hood will be around for a while. He'll have a solid career. As long as Cal doesn't let any big time in-state talent get away, he'll be fine.

 

Honestly, how could you even think about complaining right now? Cal has totally overhauled the roster with talent AND has a couple KY kids.

 

Will Mark Krebs still be walking-on? If so, that's 3...

MT, I am one of those "old guys" that likle to see in state kids on the roster as well. I am also realistic enough to know that you have to have the best talent that you can get to win big. That roster looks very good to me.

 

Old and a rambler, I love your honesty. Though I do remember the source of it I think.:thumb:

This has to be one of the deepest teams in the country. I think every player except a select few can make any roster they wanted to.

 

I was thinking 6-7 NBA players on this team(not all 1st rounders of course), with a couple maybe even a few European players. Simply amazing.

For a while there, I was not able to name eveyr player on the roster by heart. When I was little I used to know eveyr player, what position they played, and what their name was by heart, but for the past few years a player came in the game and I just said "who is that again?" Not anymore though! Has to be one of the changed/deepest teams in America.

 

I absolutely know what you mean. From my blue carpet/white walls. To my UK shades, clock, posters, news paper clippings, chest, wall paper, bed spread, pillow etc. I love UK. But the past few years have been rough and at times hard to watch after the first couple months. I'm confident and hopeful that I'll still be just as excited come March as I am right now.

Talent wins. Virtually every NCAA champion over the past 20 years had at least 2 NBA first rounders. With 3 first rounders in next year's draft (if they declare), UK definitely has the talent to win it all.

 

As does Kansas, Cole Aldrich, Sherron Collins, Xavier Henry, the Twins etc. They're not exactly scrubs when it comes to talent and virtually everyone on Kansas's roster played last season, with the exception of Xavier Henry.

As does Kansas, Cole Aldrich, Sherron Collins, Xavier Henry, the Twins etc. They're not exactly scrubs when it comes to talent and virtually everyone on Kansas's roster played last season, with the exception of Xavier Henry.

 

 

Listen here, if you want us to continue to support Florida this football season you need to cool your jets and just pretend like NOBODY can even BEGIN to compete with this UK roster.:D

Time to get my John Wall jersey now.:dancingpa:ylsuper:

 

Coach Cal just Tweeted couple mins ago that he meeting with Team Nike to show him the new design... He also said pic may follow. Wall's jersey will sell like hot cakes.

Coach Cal just Tweeted couple mins ago that he meeting with Team Nike to show him the new design... He also said pic may follow. Wall's jersey will sell like hot cakes.
I would think #54 will be the biggest seller!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.