Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier changes heart??

Featured Replies

See post 47... :D

 

That should've said:

 

RT @Gametime The father said that Xavier told him “a couple weeks ago” that he was interested in Kentucky and Carl said he called Calipari then

 

“When my son told me that, I reached out one time,” Carl Henry said. “I called Coach Cal to see if he had a scholarship.”

 

LOL

  • Replies 115
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got this message from some in Memphis:

 

Cal told one of his friends in Memphis today that he's "getting his recruiting class back"

I just got this message from some in Memphis:

 

Cal told one of his friends in Memphis today that he's "getting his recruiting class back"

 

I'm guessing he is referring to Xavier and the rest that were at Memphis while he was there...

 

So say Xavier and brother do back out and decide not to go to Kansas, what exactly does he have to do if he commits to UK? I mean he can not sign a LOI or apparently anything else. Does he just enroll then sign his scholarship papers?

Does he just enroll then sign his scholarship papers?

 

Yup...

I'm guessing he is referring to Xavier and the rest that were at Memphis while he was there...

 

So say Xavier and brother do back out and decide not to go to Kansas, what exactly does he have to do if he commits to UK? I mean he can not sign a LOI or apparently anything else. Does he just enroll then sign his scholarship papers?

 

 

I believe that's the way it works. Carl says he called Cal a few weeks ago to see if UK had a scholarship. A few weeks ago, Galloway and Pilgrim are sent packing. Coincidence? Maybe, but who knows?

I was just checking on the process and to see maybe when an announcement would be made either way.

I believe that's the way it works. Carl says he called Cal a few weeks ago to see if UK had a scholarship. A few weeks ago, Galloway and Pilgrim are sent packing. Coincidence? Maybe, but who knows?

 

See Post 40...

 

Haha.

Several people are reporting that Xavier Henry is heading to Lexington :thumb:

 

Where there's smoke, there's fire?

Several people are reporting that Xavier Henry is heading to Lexington :thumb:

 

Where there's smoke, there's fire?

 

WHO, WHO, WHO, WHO? Any links or is this what you've been hearing through your grapevine? It's usually a good grapevine so it may be good news!!

There is a guy in Kansas reporting it now, as well. I guess the Henry pow wow has concluded.

When does too much talent become bad..... they only play with one ball on the court?

This has all the makings of one big mushroom cloud over the Commonwealth come next March.

I think I read on KSR earlier tonight that there aren't enough balls to go around for Xavier Henry in a game of 1-on-1 :lol:

This has all the makings of one big mushroom cloud over the Commonwealth come next March.

 

We'll probably celebrate, but I don't think anyone will set off a nuclear warhead after we win the title.:banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.