Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier changes heart??

Featured Replies

Apparently, Andy Katz has picked up on the Henry situation and that Carl has informed him that Kentucky would ultimately be the destination for his sons, not just Xavier, but CJ as well

  • Replies 115
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you check out that interview I PM'd you about?

 

Not yet...I'm playing cards and the only reason I'm online is to update the group on the Xavier Henry situation. I will as soon as I'm done or tomorrow a.m.

Truebluekentucky.com has been down for a couple of hours, I guess there server couldn't handle the Henry situation.

Truebluekentucky.com has been down for a couple of hours, I guess there server couldn't handle the Henry situation.

 

I doubt that's the problem. I would guess that their server has crashed or something along those lines.

I would guess that their server has crashed or something along those lines.

 

That was his point... :lol:

That was his point... :lol:

 

That should've said that it crashed from something mechanical and not due to Internet traffic. I think he was down before the Henry stuff heated up.

That should've said that it crashed from something mechanical and not due to Internet traffic. I think he was down before the Henry stuff heated up.

 

I was on it around 8:30 tonight and DKersey was saying that Cal told a Memphis guy that he was getting his recruiting class back from Memphis earlier today. Then about 10 minutes later, the site crashed.

I was on it around 8:30 tonight and DKersey was saying that Cal told a Memphis guy that he was getting his recruiting class back from Memphis earlier today. Then about 10 minutes later, the site crashed.

 

Oh ok, I didn't realize that. That's a tribute to BGP, though because I posted that same message on here earlier tonight and BGP is running better than ever :lol:

BGP is good stuff!!!

I posted on Twitter that the Henry's are the "gift that keeps on giving" for bloggers, website owners and message boards :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.