Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier changes heart??

Featured Replies

I'm not going to even argue about it.

 

Because there is no argument. Those three will be right there regardless of the Henry brothers destination to start the season...

  • Replies 115
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or he was saving it and its a nice coincidence.

 

Carl Henry said that Xavier told him "a couple weeks ago" that he was interested in UK. Carl Henry said he made a call to Calipari at that time.

 

"When my son told me that, I reached out one time," Carl Henry said. "I called Coach Cal to see if he had a scholarship."

ESPN reporting "Henry's may be changing their destination to Kentucky". Is this confirmed or rumor??

ESPN reporting "Henry's may be changing their destination to Kentucky". Is this confirmed or rumor??

 

Kind of in between.

 

It's not official and who knows what will happen, but it is known that they do apparently want to leave Kansas for UK. Self is on his way to meet them to try and change their minds.

Does anybody honestly expect Xavier Henry to come to UK? I mean I don't know what to expect anymore. With open arms we will let Xavier come.

Mike is his older brother...

 

That may be, but he was referencing Matt in the article:

"The Wildcats just cut lose two players -- Kevin Galloway and Mike Pilgrim -- to get down under the maximum 13 scholarships to 12."

 

However, I just checked the article and the error has been fixed.

That may be, but he was referencing Matt in the article:

"The Wildcats just cut lose two players -- Kevin Galloway and Mike Pilgrim -- to get down under the maximum 13 scholarships to 12."

 

However, I just checked the article and the error has been fixed.

I understand that. Just pointing out where the slip came from...

I understand that. Just pointing out where the slip came from...

 

Ok, thanks.

"So guess what? Kid might have a change of mind," Carl Henry said. "That's what I tell coach Self. If he has a change of mind, so what? So be it. He has a change of mind."

 

To me it seems like Xavier has more friends at UK and wants to be there and by the end of the night he will become a Wildcat.

 

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20090630/SPORTS03/906300347/Basketball+prospect+Henry+wants+to+play+at+UK++father+says

I just read that UK players are "recruiting" Henry pretty hard to join them.

I think it's time pull out of the avatar again.:D

 

:lol:

If we landed both Henry's, this would have to be the best college recruiting class in history (on paper). Everyone else agree?

I hope to get them both. Kid wants to be happy and UK is what he wants.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.