Xavier changes heart??

ACE

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Or he was saving it and its a nice coincidence.

Carl Henry said that Xavier told him "a couple weeks ago" that he was interested in UK. Carl Henry said he made a call to Calipari at that time.

"When my son told me that, I reached out one time," Carl Henry said. "I called Coach Cal to see if he had a scholarship."

ESPN reporting "Henry's may be changing their destination to Kentucky". Is this confirmed or rumor??

Kind of in between.

It's not official and who knows what will happen, but it is known that they do apparently want to leave Kansas for UK. Self is on his way to meet them to try and change their minds.

Mike is his older brother...

That may be, but he was referencing Matt in the article:

"The Wildcats just cut lose two players -- Kevin Galloway and Mike Pilgrim -- to get down under the maximum 13 scholarships to 12."

However, I just checked the article and the error has been fixed.

That may be, but he was referencing Matt in the article:

"The Wildcats just cut lose two players -- Kevin Galloway and Mike Pilgrim -- to get down under the maximum 13 scholarships to 12."

However, I just checked the article and the error has been fixed.

I understand that. Just pointing out where the slip came from...

"So guess what? Kid might have a change of mind," Carl Henry said. "That's what I tell coach Self. If he has a change of mind, so what? So be it. He has a change of mind."

To me it seems like Xavier has more friends at UK and wants to be there and by the end of the night he will become a Wildcat.

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20090630/SPORTS03/906300347/Basketball+prospect+Henry+wants+to+play+at+UK++father+says