Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier changes heart??

Featured Replies

If we landed both Henry's, this would have to be the best college recruiting class in history (on paper). Everyone else agree?

 

Yes!:banana:

  • Replies 115
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We would then have 8 out of the 13 players new to the team. Wow, talking about a makeover.

 

5 five stars (3 top 5 guys) :eek:

2 four stars

1 heck of an athlete

We would then have 8 out of the 13 players new to the team. Wow, talking about a makeover.

 

5 five stars (3 top 5 guys) :eek:

2 four stars

1 heck of an athlete

 

I think this would qualify as an Extreme Makeover :lol:

I think this would qualify as an Extreme Makeover :lol:

 

Might as well do a tv show on ABC about it...Where is Ty?

If we landed both Henry's, this would have to be the best college recruiting class in history (on paper). Everyone else agree?

 

I agree! Now, lets just get that big "if" out of there. I sure hope we land the Henry's.

Carl Henry: "C.J. is better than Sherron Collins..."

 

:lol:

I don't know if this is an omen or not, but when I got ready to type in this box, there is an ad for "Officially Licensed Kansas Merchandise" in the ad box above the box....

Can we get a camera setup and focused in on the door to Carl Henry's house?

I don't know if this is an omen or not, but when I got ready to type in this box, there is an ad for "Officially Licensed Kansas Merchandise" in the ad box above the box....

 

:lol: I see that as well.

Can we get a camera setup and focused in on the door to Carl Henry's house?

 

Where's Les?:lol:

Carl Henry: "C.J. is better than Sherron Collins..."

 

:lol:

 

I was amused by that comment myself Wireman. :lol:

I'm going to go ahead and venture over to R.J. Corman's. I'll update you guys :lol:

The father said that Xavier told him “a couple weeks ago” that he was interested in Kentucky and Carl said he called Calipari then

 

“When my son told me that, I reached out one time,” Carl Henry said. “I called Coach Cal to see if he had a scholarship.”

The father said that Xavier told him “a couple weeks ago” that he was interested in Kentucky and Carl said he called Calipari then

 

“When my son told me that, I reached out one time,” Carl Henry said. “I called Coach Cal to see if he had a scholarship.”

 

See post 47... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.