June 30, 200917 yr Apparently Xavier Henry may not be going to Kansas per a press conference by Xavier's father, not saying he exact plans, stay tuned.
June 30, 200917 yr Sounds like they are looking into going to Europe... I agree. He had an offer of $1M but he had to take it without knowing which city he would be in. Dad said "no" because he didn't want to somewhere "dangerous." Dad also said Xavier had zero interest in going to classes so this isn't a surprise. Interestingly, the Henry brothers were set to commit to UK but Mom said "no."
June 30, 200917 yr From what I've read, it seems Xavier picked KU to keep momma happy. Now momma isn't pleased with Kansas, and they want out....I expect in the end he is a Jayhawk though. Edited June 30, 200917 yr by UKMustangFan
June 30, 200917 yr Author From what I've read, it seems Xavier picked KU to keep momma happy. Now momma isn't pleased with the Kansas, and they want out....I expect in the end he is a Jayhawk though. If you listen to the press conference, Daddy states that XH always wanted to go to UK, etc. pretty strong stuff, enough to really perturb the Kansas faithful. Sounds as though they may be close to burning that bridge.
June 30, 200917 yr I thought he said that Europe is not an option, but I could have misunderstood. Matt Jones said UK is an option but Europe is not.
June 30, 200917 yr Anybody think that he ends up a Wildcat? I think it's a possibility. GT, what are your thoughts on this?
June 30, 200917 yr Matt Jones said UK is an option but Europe is not. He said that on the radio show.
June 30, 200917 yr Calipari must have know something when he said UK roster might not be set and the roster might be moved to 11. Sounds like Xavier and C.J. would take up the 2 schollys and Liggins would get the boot imo.
June 30, 200917 yr Calipari must have know something when he said UK roster might not be set and the roster might be moved to 11. Sounds like Xavier and C.J. would take up the 2 schollys and Liggins would get the boot imo. I was thinking about that as well. Might happen.
June 30, 200917 yr The current offer for Europe is not an option, but I don't think going over there is completely out of the question yet. The family is meeting tonight to talk things over...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.