June 30, 200917 yr John Wall didn't listen to his advisor and Xavier Henry shouldn't listen to his mother (as bad as that sounds). This is a once in a lifetime chance for them and they should go where they want. :thumb:
June 30, 200917 yr Katz article is mistaken in saying that UK would have to cut another player to get the Henrys, right? Xavier is the only one who would need a scholarship, right? And UK is 1 under the limit right now, since Meeks left, right? That was my understanding. I thought that too when reading the article. I also liked how Mr. Katz referred to a "Mike Pilgrim" that just recently left the Wildcats- funny.
June 30, 200917 yr Katz article is mistaken in saying that UK would have to cut another player to get the Henrys, right? Xavier is the only one who would need a scholarship, right? And UK is 1 under the limit right now, since Meeks left, right? You are correct my good sir!
June 30, 200917 yr What happened to picking a school and going there? This is getting ridiculous... :thumb: I agree, his family seems to be trouble for any college.
June 30, 200917 yr ^They won't be there long anyway. Xavier is one-and-done, but I doubt his brother is there for just 1 year.
June 30, 200917 yr I also liked how Mr. Katz referred to a "Mike Pilgrim" that just recently left the Wildcats- funny. Mike is his older brother...
June 30, 200917 yr There is word around that UK may lose another player, if that is indeed true then Calipari may need the Henry brothers to help fill that void.
June 30, 200917 yr And you guys wonder why they cut more players than need be (keeping 12, instead of 13). Calipari knew about this weeks ago.
June 30, 200917 yr If this happens where does that put UK going into next year? Clear #1, atleast in the preseason.
June 30, 200917 yr Clear #1, atleast in the preseason. Clearly better than Kansas and Nova? Hardly...
June 30, 200917 yr Clearly better than Kansas and Nova? Hardly... You don't think so? I'm not going to even argue about it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.