Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier changes heart??

Featured Replies

Could Cal talk about Xavier since he wouldn't be bound by LOI? I don't know how that works.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noone is mentioning C.J. Henry; I have to assume he comes too, though

 

KSR is reporting that it's looking favorable too

This has all the makings of one big mushroom cloud over the Commonwealth come next March.

 

Or one big banner hanging in Rupp! I don't see how this can be a problem. It's a problem that any coach would want if it is.

We'll probably celebrate, but I don't think anyone will set off a nuclear warhead after we win the title.:banana:
That's my point. UK fans are fitting the rafters for another title. When this team fails to reach the Final Four, where do the fingers get pointed....by both the fans and the players?
That's my point. UK fans are fitting the rafters for another title. When this team fails to reach the Final Four, where do the fingers get pointed....by both the fans and the players?

 

Expectations will certainly be high.

Heck though, even Tubby could win with this roster :thumb:

Could Cal talk about Xavier since he wouldn't be bound by LOI? I don't know how that works.

 

Much like Mick did with Lance today, Cal can talk about him once he signs scholarship papers...

Much like Mick did with Lance today, Cal can talk about him once he signs scholarship papers...

 

Hadn't seen that. Thanks.

In skimming through the post and reading the articles regarding this situation I don't think anyone has touched on what I see as the number one reason for the change of heart.

 

The number 41 pick in the draft is the reason he wants to come to UK now, IMO...

Heck though, even Tubby could win with this roster :thumb:

:clap: :ohbrother::thumb::laugh:

In skimming through the post and reading the articles regarding this situation I don't think anyone has touched on what I see as the number one reason for the change of heart.

 

The number 41 pick in the draft is the reason he wants to come to UK now, IMO...

I think that pick had a lot to do with it.
:clap: :ohbrother::thumb::laugh:

 

:sssh:

Carl Henry, "Uh, coach, I was wondering if you have any scholarhips available?"

 

Calipari, "I'll call you back in a few."

 

Calipari, "Secretary, I need to see Matt and Kevin in my office, please."

Carl Henry, "Uh, coach, I was wondering if you have any scholarhips available?"

 

Calipari, "I'll call you back in a few."

 

Calipari, "Secretary, I need to see Matt and Kevin in my office, please."

 

Good stuff!

Good stuff!

 

Did you check out that interview I PM'd you about?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.