Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Latest UK Stuff

Featured Replies

There are reports that Kevin Galloway and Matt Pilgrim will be transferring from Kentucky.

 

The best news I've heard today is that Jodie Meeks will be returning.

 

:dancingpa

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Sources?

 

The transfer rumors are from Maggard's audio blog. The Meeks stuff is from a good friend at UK that just called me earlier. I am working up a story right now, actually.

I promise to laugh when HB says he doubts Maggard's info on this one... :D

  • Author
I promise to laugh when HB says he doubts Maggard's info on this one... :D

 

Wait for it...:bunny:

  • Author

I'll have more on Meeks in a few - at a restaurant right now....

Was looking forward to seeing Pilgram play. Galloway leaving is not a big deal.

I hate to see Meeks come back if he doesn't really want to but I guess it could be worse. :D

I would actually like to see Pilgrim in action but his minutes won't be what they would've been with BCG. The news of Meeks is very nice, hope it comes to fruition.

Didn't Meeks say he plans on sitting down with his family this weekend? I mean a little quick on a decision if he hasn't even met with his family yet.

Read another source that Galloway and Pilgrim are out, and Liggins grades were fine.

Have not heard the audio blog...did MM give himself an out as to why Pilgrim would be leaving?

He said a month ago, he was sure Pilgrim would be at UK as much so as Darius Miller.

Im guessing with two leaving it seems Jodie will be back.

I really hope Jodie comes back. I think that would be his best decision.

I really hope Jodie comes back. I think that would be his best decision.

 

:thumb:

Have not heard the audio blog...did MM give himself an out as to why Pilgrim would be leaving?

 

He covered that 2 weeks ago when he said Pilgrim was in the mix to go...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.