June 16, 200917 yr There is a rumor circulating that we may be getting a Chinese player. :lol: Traveling in the Baltimore area as I stated in another thread, and word up here is the Maryland lean--Lance Stephenson--is back on the market, with the "re-up" of Vasquez? KY has an open scholly??
June 16, 200917 yr Traveling in the Baltimore area as I stated in another thread, and word up here is the Maryland lean--Lance Stephenson--is back on the market, with the "re-up" of Vasquez? KY has an open scholly?? I'd be very disappointed.
June 16, 200917 yr Traveling in the Baltimore area as I stated in another thread, and word up here is the Maryland lean--Lance Stephenson--is back on the market, with the "re-up" of Vasquez? KY has an open scholly?? Only flaw in that is Lance was never a Maryland lean...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.