June 11, 200917 yr I promise to laugh when HB says he doubts Maggard's info on this one... There are ZERO plans for Matt to leave…. I’m just as sure he’ll be back next year as I am that Miller will be back….or pick another player who is very talented, fits this team perfectly, and has good grades and no plans on leaving….. mm Hmm. Matt Jones posted this MM quote on his blog. It's very funny.:lol:
June 11, 200917 yr He covered that 2 weeks ago when he said Pilgrim was in the mix to go... I think I know the answer, but why is mm so sure that Pilgrim is NBA caliber? He averaged 9 a game as a soph at Hampton. That doesn't exactly scream NBA.
June 11, 200917 yr I think I know the answer, but why is mm so sure that Pilgrim is NBA caliber? He averaged 9 a game as a soph at Hampton. That doesn't exactly scream NBA. I've had several disagreements with him about Pilgrim. He's sees something I don't in the kid. I was with him on Memorial Day when he heard he was likely out the door, and he was less than happy about it. Funny thing is I felt the same way about Pilgrim's brother a few years back. I wasn't going to be fooled twice there...
June 11, 200917 yr Would Pilgrim be able to get a waiver without sitting out another year? and what about Galloway, this would be 4 schools in 4 years so would he most likely go to a lower level school?
June 11, 200917 yr I've had several disagreements with him about Pilgrim. He's sees something I don't in the kid. I was with him on Memorial Day when he heard he was likely out the door, and he was less than happy about it. Funny thing is I felt the same way about Pilgrim's brother a few years back. I wasn't going to be fooled twice there... I think his site has really good info, but he delivers it wrong some times. He just roasts people that don't agree w/ everything he says. If I was putting odds on Pilgrim being drafted in the first round I'm not sure I'd give him a 5% chance right now. His site is becoming him saying something and everyone puckering up to him. It's like he's a crack dealer now w/ people waiting for their next little nugget. I know you know him well and do some work for him, but man.
June 11, 200917 yr I'm a member of TBK and Maggard called me retarded because I said Pilgrim wouldn't make the NBA. He gets on my nerve sometimes and so do the butt kissers on there. I do like the info and some of the guys on there but the Jones vs. Maggard battle is making them both look like teenage girls fighting over a boy(UK).
June 11, 200917 yr Lexington TV stations are reporting it now on the 11:00 news. That hes coming back or that he may be back? Sorry I don't frequent the news much, and I am assuming I already missed it.
June 11, 200917 yr That hes coming back or that he may be back? Sorry I don't frequent the news much, and I am assuming I already missed it. That Pilgram and Galloway are leaving and now the roster is at 13 players.
June 11, 200917 yr I consider Marc a friend and he gets on my nerves sometimes... :lol: Same... I still prefer him to Jones 10 to 1 though, as a personal preference. I get tired of people bragging about their server crashing... Both guys have major flaws though. Some people like one or the other, some like neither. Frosty tips jokes just get on my nerves I guess. :lol: I just wish that the majority would hold off declaring a player a NBA first round pick until they actually see him play. I know Maggard said it or whatever and that's fine, because he saw the guy play... But when people talk about the future and make that a lock just because Marc said it -- That stuff drives me crazy. I'll never comment on a player until I see him play, all star Matt Pilgrim included.
June 11, 200917 yr Now all attention turns towards UK guard Jodie Meeks, who has until June 15th to take his name out of the NBA Draft. If Meeks stays in the draft Kentucky will have 12 scholarship players for the 2009-10, which could pay dividends for the class of 2010. http://www.wkyt.com/sports/headlines/47730827.html Now am I wrong here, or will that scholarship pay the same dividends regardless of whether or not Jodie comes back this season because he's graduating? Or am I misreading the quote?
June 11, 200917 yr Author ZagsBlog.com is also reporting that it is likely Meeks will return to Kentucky: "Guard Jodie Meeks has until Monday to pull his name out of the NBA Draft and reports indicate he may do so and remain on campus for his senior year."
June 11, 200917 yr He covered that 2 weeks ago when he said Pilgrim was in the mix to go... Yeah I remember that... He was awfully petty in the audio blog. He painted himself into a corner with Pilgrim. Still dont know what the infatuation with the kid is...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.