Lakers 119 Nuggets 92

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shwew I had a good bit of change on the Lakers to win the West! I really thought Den would win this one and LA close it out at home. Den folded tonight. Congrats to the Lakers. Kobe is like LeBron... he can do it on his own but it sure as heck is nice if somebody else decides to play!

How dirty was Dontae Jones this series...

Just wanted to serve some crow to some of these posts...

What's wrong with what I said? Gasol at times during this series was exposed. If the Magic don't choke in game 6 (or 7), Dwight Howard a post player with limited offensive moves will beat up on him if Gasol matches up with him for any extended amount of time. Gasol is a nice player, but he is soft. Have you, yourself also been critical of Pau Gasol? For the record, I said that the Lakers should win this series and the title. They have the most talented team in the league.

I lost some of the ones I had. Darn it. I know BigSpikes had the Thuggets in 5. :D

Well, that didn't work out too well for me, did it? Way to come out and never leave the game in doubt. Should be a good Finals.

And Carmelo is still one of the best 4 players in the league. :thumb:

Well, that didn't work out too well for me, did it? Way to come out and never leave the game in doubt. Should be a good Finals.

And Carmelo is still one of the best 4 players in the league. :thumb:

Top 10.

I would personally rank melo sixth probably.

Lebron, CP3, Kobe, Dwight Howard, and Wade are all above him in my opinion (but not in that order.

I would have all of those in front of him too. That's the elite level to me. I'd have him on the next tier of really, really good players. Duncan and O'neal were elite (at their pos.- like Howard now) an elite, just getting old now.

1. Lebron (I got James first and I'm a Lakers fan)

2. Kobe

3. Wade

4. Howard

5. CP3

6. Duncan

7. KG

8. Dirk

9. Melo

10. Nash/ D Williams/ Amare, Roy, Bosh, O'neal (legend)- and a host of others.