Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall -v- Derrick Rose

Featured Replies

Rose over Wall.

Rose over Rondo

 

Who's got more rings??

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well coach Cal is at UK. So they would have had both? Why one?

Who's got more rings??

 

Not hating on Rondo at all, but his teammates have a LOT to do with that.

FWIW Jerry Meyer of Rivals says Wall is the best prospect he's seen since he's been doing his job...

FWIW Jerry Meyer of Rivals says Wall is the best prospect he's seen since he's been doing his job...

 

How long is that?

FWIW Jerry Meyer of Rivals says Wall is the best prospect he's seen since he's been doing his job...

 

delete

How long is that?

4 or 5 years I think...

I was going to say I heard them on rivals say they thought Wall was better than Rose. I am one that thinks you have to earn it and Rose has proven himself. I think it will be a few years before we know. Pretty exciting knowing KY is getting a player that is compared to a top pick to go alongside a couple of other guys that will be going to the NBA (if Meeks stays).

And also, this is just my person opinion, but I believe that Derrick Rose will be the best point guard in NBA history when he is done. I know that is a bold prediction but I've thought that way since I watched him in High School.

 

Rondo is going to be a very good point guard in the NBA and Wall will more than likely be very good as well. But there is no comparison between those two-Rondo and Wall-and Rose.

And also, this is just my person opinion, but I believe that Derrick Rose will be the best point guard in NBA history when he is done. I know that is a bold prediction but I've thought that way since I watched him in High School.

 

Rondo is going to be a very good point guard in the NBA and Wall will more than likely be very good as well. But there is no comparison between those two-Rondo and Wall-and Rose.

 

Wow. After one year he seems to be on pace for a greater career than Magic Johnson.

 

Magic's first year he grabbed nearly 600 rebounds, had 563 assists, scored 1387 points and oh, yeah, was MVP in the NBA Finals.

 

Rose's first year he scored 1361 points, grabbed 317 rebounds, and logged 512 assists. Pretty close (except for the rebounding) but maybe a little early.

As for PG's Chris Paul is the best going by far. Rose may pass Deron Williams, but not Paul.

Kid hasn't even played a college game yet and people asking who is better? Come on.

Rose because he makes a 7-figure salary...Wall hasn't even signed his LOI yet..

I guess if you're comparing them when they came out of high school, I can't comment.

 

As a UK fan, I didn't know who Derrick Rose was until he started playing for Memphis. I didn't bother reading up on elite recruits since I knew we weren't getting any of them during that period. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.