Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall -v- Derrick Rose

Featured Replies

I guess if you're comparing them when they came out of high school, I can't comment.

 

As a UK fan, I didn't know who Derrick Rose was until he started playing for Memphis. I didn't bother reading up on elite recruits since I knew we weren't getting any of them during that period. :D

I have only seen Wall in an All-Star game, but saw a couple of Rose's games on television. You could tell Rose was special both times I watched him play. Wall I could not get as good of a feel for since it was an All Star game.
  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.