Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Preakness

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm staying with Pioneer of the Nile but I can't get out to bet on him. If I could I'd have him with Frisien Fire in the exacta box. Since I won't have money on it, I wouldn't mind Rachel Alexander winning as it would shake things up a little bit.

I'm staying with Pioneer of the Nile but I can't get out to bet on him. If I could I'd have him with Frisien Fire in the exacta box. Since I won't have money on it, I wouldn't mind Rachel Alexander winning as it would shake things up a little bit.

 

I will be taking PON again as well, still a little miffed as that opening on the rail for Mine That Bird cost me a nice payday on the future wager.:irked:

I hope to put a little on Big Drama and have a wonderful Saturday night ! :thumb:

Staying with my exacta Pioneer of the Nile and Musket Man and of course with Rachel Alexander can not leave her out she is to goog of a horse and

in a good position comming out of the 13th gate. If it stays dry it will be a good race. JD

I'm going with Friesan Fire,I just think this is his horserace,but I could be wrong again.

Anyone know which of the horses in the field are black and or grey? Always bet on them, just like their look.

Any upset predictions? Good trifecta bets,etc?

Drama

Pio. Of Nile

Fire

Rachel

GEN Quarters

 

Tri box or cheaper bet would be to wheel the horses.

I love Rachel Alexandria in this race, BUT, I had a dream last night that the #4 horse Luv Gov won the Preakness, and sometimes, you have to go with your gut rather than your head.

 

I'll take:

1. Luv Gov

2. Rachel Alexandria

3. General Quarters

I'm going with Friesan Fire,I just think this is his horserace,but I could be wrong again.

 

 

I believe Friesan Fire bounces back as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.