Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eric Bledsoe to Kentucky

Featured Replies

Then things will get very interesting on who will start for UK...

 

Starting 5

Wall

Bledsoe

Meeks

Patterson

Cousins

 

 

 

This is assuming that Meeks and Patterson return as well as Bledsoe officially qualifies for UK.

 

Has Cousins qualified yet?

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad he is a Wildcat. Keep working hard young man.

 

Man....the people in Memhis are bitter...lol...first Coach Cal...then Cousins, Dodson, and now Bledsoe....don't wear your UK shirts on Beale street for a while. I wore a UK sweatshirt when I was down in Tunica a few weeks ago and a security guard at the hotel stated "You know you can get killed wearing that shirt down here right now"...lol.

Man....the people in Memhis are bitter...lol...first Coach Cal...then Cousins, Dodson, and now Bledsoe....don't wear your UK shirts on Beale street for a while. I wore a UK sweatshirt when I was down in Tunica a few weeks ago and a security guard at the hotel stated "You know you can get killed wearing that shirt down here right now"...lol.

 

Not to mention all of their staff and basketball personnel... :lol:

I personally think that Calipari told him that he AND Wall will both start.

 

If, he did tell him he would start next season, but did he tell him he would start every game. I am sure Bledsoe knows he has to earn what he gets. If he starts one game he has started, IMO.

Man....the people in Memhis are bitter...lol...first Coach Cal...then Cousins, Dodson, and now Bledsoe....don't wear your UK shirts on Beale street for a while. I wore a UK sweatshirt when I was down in Tunica a few weeks ago and a security guard at the hotel stated "You know you can get killed wearing that shirt down here right now"...lol.

 

Great... I am moving down there in June lol. Be a closet UK fan or wear my gear with pride? lol.

 

Anyway, I am glad that we locked him up.

Not to mention all of their staff and basketball personnel... :lol:

 

Has "The Door" put in his transfer papers yet to the Craft Center...:walk:

Has "The Door" put in his transfer papers yet to the Craft Center...:walk:

 

:ohbrother::ylsuper:

Great... I am moving down there in June lol. Be a closet UK fan or wear my gear with pride? lol.

 

Anyway, I am glad that we locked him up.

 

I'll worry about your safety.

Has "The Door" put in his transfer papers yet to the Craft Center...:walk:

 

I heard we got him in the Bledsoe deal as well.:D:banana::ylsuper:

Great... I am moving down there in June lol. Be a closet UK fan or wear my gear with pride? lol.

 

Anyway, I am glad that we locked him up.

I have a friend who lives there right now. He wears it with pride still.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.