May 6, 200917 yr Picks UK over Memphis, UC, UF, and a few others. Ask what his deciding factor was, Bledsoe's response was, Coach said I would be the starting PG. I don't think Wall's coming to UK.
May 6, 200917 yr Picks UK over Memphis, UC, UF, and a few others. Ask what his deciding factor was, Bledsoe's response was, Coach said I would be the starting PG. I don't think Wall's coming to UK. Do you think the coaches speak the truth on the recruiting circle?
May 6, 200917 yr Picks UK over Memphis, UC, UF, and a few others. Ask what his deciding factor was, Bledsoe's response was, Coach said I would be the starting PG. I don't think Wall's coming to UK. I think you mistook the word "would" for "could".
May 6, 200917 yr I am just glad that we got one of these outstanding PG's for next season...and if Wall comes that is just icing on the cake. Welcome to the Bluegrass State Eric Bledsoe!!!
May 6, 200917 yr I think you mistook the word "would" for "could". That would have been easy to do. This kid does NOT need to go into public speaking. You couldn't understand half of what he said in that interview. Cal may want to implement Tubby's policy of no frosh interviews with this guy. Hope he can PLAY!
May 6, 200917 yr He needs a public speaking class so he will be easier to understand in interviews and learn not to sprinkle in profanity. But, he appeared very nervous in front of all the cameras and for an 18 year old, I am guessing that this would be very nerve racking. Welcome to Ky young man!!! Glad to see you in Wildcat Blue this coming season.
May 6, 200917 yr That would have been easy to do. This kid does NOT need to go into public speaking. You couldn't understand half of what he said in that interview. Cal may want to implement Tubby's policy of no frosh interviews with this guy. Hope he can PLAY! So true.
May 6, 200917 yr Author Do you think the coaches speak the truth on the recruiting circle? I don't believe Wall is coming to Kentucky. Do I hope I'm wrong? Yes.
May 6, 200917 yr Do you think the coaches speak the truth on the recruiting circle? I think most of the really good recruiters come and say something like "If you take care of your responsibilites on and off the court 'like I think you can' then you will be our starting point guard next season" Gives the coaches some wiggle room, but reaffirms to the recruits that the coach really wants you and believes you can play right away
May 6, 200917 yr Do you think the coaches speak the truth on the recruiting circle? I personally think that Calipari told him that he AND Wall will both start.
May 6, 200917 yr Author I personally think that Calipari told him that he AND Wall will both start. That wouldn't be so bad.:thumb:
May 6, 200917 yr I personally think that Calipari told him that he AND Wall will both start. Then things will get very interesting on who will start for UK... Starting 5 Wall Bledsoe Meeks Patterson Cousins This is assuming that Meeks and Patterson return as well as Bledsoe officially qualifies for UK.
May 6, 200917 yr Cal never said he would be starting point guard...next year. Maybe he just meant in the future, we just can't assume this means no John Wall haha.
May 6, 200917 yr I personally think that Calipari told him that he AND Wall will both start. That will not happen if Meeks returns. Bledsoe needs to worry about qualifying before he worries about starting.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.