Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eric Bledsoe to Kentucky

Featured Replies

This is a good thing.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to reports, Vaught's article is right on w/what Bledsoe needs to do to qauilfy. I trust Larry Vaught wholeheartedly!

 

Regardless of what John Wall does, UK will be just fine!

Regaurdless of where Wall ends up at, Kentucky is just fine with Bledsoe at the point for the next 3-4 years!

According to reports, Vaught's article is right on w/what Bledsoe needs to do to qauilfy. I trust Larry Vaught wholeheartedly!

 

Regardless of what John Wall does, UK will be just fine!

 

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush! I will be ecstatic if Wall comes, but I feel much better knowing we have signed a five star PG.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush! I will be ecstatic if Wall comes, but I feel much better knowing we have signed a five star PG.

 

:lol: Joe B. Hall said the exact same thing earlier today. Hadn't heard that phrase in ages!

:lol: Joe B. Hall said the exact same thing earlier today. Hadn't heard that phrase in ages!

 

Telling my age. :D Joe must be a smart man. :lol:

People need to get over the whole Bledsoe and Wall won't go to the same place stuff. It is a very realistic possibility that both end up at UK.

:lol: Joe B. Hall said the exact same thing earlier today. Hadn't heard that phrase in ages!

 

That's because Joe was standing there when Ben Franklin first used that phrase! :scared::lol:

Here is Larry Vaught's article on the signing of Bledsoe.

 

http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=49896&format=html

 

Vaught states that Bledsoe HAS passed this ACT (17), HAS passed his Graduation Exam, and needs to secure a B in his Math class to be eligible.

 

Some here have already said this and some have denied it. Which is it?

There is really no such thing as "passing" the ACT.

 

If Eric Bledsoe scored a 17 (48%) on his ACT test, the NCAA requirement is that he must then have a minimum GPA of 3.15 in his core classes consisting of 16 academic courses. Additionally, he needs three years of Algebra I or higher.

 

http://www.lsusports.net/fls/5200/assets/docs/ad/compliance/pdf/acdemelig.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=5200

 

What this all means is that Eric Bledsoe needs to make a "B" in a higher level math class

to gain a 3.15 core grade point average to be freshman eligible at UK. Additionally, math is a cumilative subject and Eric Bledsoe has missed scores of classes while playing in all-star games and what not all over the country.

 

Under normal circumstances, I don't know if I like his chances, but something tells me he will be eligible.

There is really no such thing as "passing" the ACT.

 

If Eric Bledsoe scored a 17 (48%) on his ACT test, the NCAA requirement is that he must then have a minimum GPA of 3.15 in his core classes consisting of 16 academic courses. Additionally, he needs three years of Algebra I or higher.

 

http://www.lsusports.net/fls/5200/assets/docs/ad/compliance/pdf/acdemelig.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=5200

 

What this all means is that Eric Bledsoe needs to make a "B" in a higher level math class

to gain a 3.15 core grade point average to be freshman eligible at UK. Additionally, math is a cumilative subject and Eric Bledsoe has missed scores of classes while playing in all-star games and what not all over the country.

 

Under normal circumstances, I don't know if I like his chances, but something tells me he will be eligible.

 

Poor choice of words on my part. Sorry. :thumb:

I'm just glad we got him. If high schools from where he's from are anything like they are in KY, I don't doubt he'll get his B. He probably hasn't been to class this semester regardless.

Now,we got us a PG,NOW LETS PLAY SOME BASKETBALL. UK style.:dancingpa

I can't believe all the going on with this thread about Walls coming or not coming. I hope that he does but this thread is about Eric Bledsoe to U.K.!!

 

Welcome to Big Blue Nation Eric Bledsoe! :dancingpa

Great to have you with "The Commonwealth's team"......the Kentucky Wildcats

I can't believe all the going on with this thread about Walls coming or not coming. I hope that he does but this thread is about Eric Bledsoe to U.K.!!

 

Welcome to Big Blue Nation Eric Bledsoe! :dancingpa

Great to have you with "The Commonwealth's team"......the Kentucky Wildcats

:thumb::dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.