Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Name your roster

Featured Replies

If Henry signs with Kansas I won't be surprised or upset at all, but if Wall decides to go anywhere other than KY, I'll be one that could possibly shed some tears. :idunno: My hopes are up too high. :isurrender:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who feels Miller will start next year? Even with the addition of X. Henry?

We could win the NBA East with this roster.

 

No chance....don't be silly!

As far as being a true center. Orton could move in front of Paterson before too long. He is a flat man child down low. Taller and as strong.

No. Do you have a link to a picture so we can see them?

 

The Front....

 

785546.jpg

How can I get one of those? Love them.

 

We (the public) can't....:cry:

Stevenson, Harris, and Galloway won't sniff the floor if that's the roster IMO.

Heck, Patterson and Meeks might not sniff the floor:jump:

I like that lineup. I also could Miller would starting over Henry though. Or atleast I would start him over Henry and have a guy like Henry by the 6th man. I think Miller will have a great year under coach Cal, plus it gives us a little more experience on the floor instead of having three freshman out there.

 

All I know is that I hope all these players do come here, because it will be a great team and fun as heck to watch. :thumb:

 

I could see that, but I think we can all see potential problems with that. Miller will thrive in this offense though. I think Hood will too.

Starters: John Wall, Jodie Meeks, Darius Miller, Demarcus Cousins, Daniel Orton

 

Key Reserves: Deandre Liggins, Jon Hood, Perry Stevenson, Matt Pilgrim, Ramon Harris, Kevin Galloway.

 

Bench: Landon Slone, Mark Krebs, A.J. Stewart

You will soon be a Witness....::sssh:

 

Speaking of Witness, has everyone seen the NIKE shirts Cal had made for the team?

 

I'm surprised Coach Cal doesn't have us sponsored by Addidas.. LOL.

Anyways, I'm skeptical about getting Wall. I don'y know if we will get him, hopefully I'm wrong. Henry I think is more likely than Wall.

You will soon be a Witness....::sssh:

 

Speaking of Witness, has everyone seen the NIKE shirts Cal had made for the team?

 

Shirts were made long before Cal. UK just never handed them out.

We could win the NBA East with this roster.

 

I love UK just as much as the next guy... But I wouldn't go this far.

Starters:

 

Wall

Meeks

Henry

Miller

Cousins

 

Bench:

*Orton

*Stevenson

*Liggins

*Galloway

*Hood

*Henry (If eligable)

*Pilgrim

*Harris

*Slone

*Williams

*Perry

*Krebs

 

I have a strange feeling that Patterson might end up going mid first round in part because this class is so weak. I hope we keep him, but I am thinking that the line up could look like this. I would still be pretty happy with this team playing the Dribble Drive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.