Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Name your roster

Featured Replies

Let's hear it Kentucky fans. Name me what you feel will be Kentucky's roster next year. List your 13 scholarhip players, and also list who you think will be on the roster, but not on scholarship.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ramon Harris

Perry Stevenson

Kevin Galloway

Jodie Meeks

Patrick Patterson

Matt Pilgrim

DeAndre Liggins

Darius Miller

Jon Hood

Daniel Orton

DeMarcus Cousins

John Wall

Xavier Henry

 

Not on Scholarship:

 

Dwight Perry

Mark Krebs

CJ Henry

Edited by UKMustangFan

Ramon Harris

Perry Stevenson

Keving Galloway

Jodie Meeks

Patrick Patterson

Matt Pilgrim

DeAndre Liggins

Darius Miller

Jon Hood

Daniel Orton

DeMarcus Cousins

John Wall

Xavier Henry

 

Not on Scholarship:

 

Dwight Perry

Mark Krebs

CJ Henry

 

We could probably almost get a consensus on having this roster. :thumb:

We could probably almost get a consensus on having this roster. :thumb:

 

We could win the NBA East with this roster.

Has there ever been a Team go 13 deep?:ohbrother:

 

Great point. Every scholarship player on this roster could see playing time. :scared:

Has there ever been a Team go 13 deep?:ohbrother:

 

Stevenson, Harris, and Galloway won't sniff the floor if that's the roster IMO.

Ramon Harris

Perry Stevenson

Kevin Galloway

Jodie Meeks

Patrick Patterson

Matt Pilgrim

DeAndre Liggins

Darius Miller

Jon Hood

Daniel Orton

DeMarcus Cousins

John Wall

Xavier Henry

 

Not on Scholarship:

 

Dwight Perry

Mark Krebs

CJ Henry

 

I don't count on being that lucky. I'm more of a glass half full guy. Hey it worked with get Coach Cal, so hey...... but could you imagine

 

....Starting..............................Backups

PG- Wall..................................Liggins and Galloway

SG-Meeks................................Hood (CJ if eligible)

SF-X. Henry.............................Miller and Harris

PF-Cousins...............................Pilgrim

C-Patterson..............................Orton and Stevenson

 

What a roster.

I don't count on being that lucky. I'm more of a glass half full guy. Hey it worked with get Coach Cal, so hey...... but could you imagine

 

....Starting..............................Backups

PG- Wall..................................Liggins and Galloway

SG-Meeks................................Hood (CJ if eligible)

SF-X. Henry.............................Miller and Harris

PF-Cousins...............................Pilgrim

C-Patterson..............................Orton and Stevenson

 

What a roster.

 

I like that lineup. I also could Miller would starting over Henry though. Or atleast I would start him over Henry and have a guy like Henry by the 6th man. I think Miller will have a great year under coach Cal, plus it gives us a little more experience on the floor instead of having three freshman out there.

 

All I know is that I hope all these players do come here, because it will be a great team and fun as heck to watch. :thumb:

I want Wall and Henry as much as the next guy, but to be predicting that we will get them both along with Henry's brother, have Meeks and Paterson back, and then have Orton stay is ridiculous. Something isn't right here.

Coach Cal added today he's looking to add 3 more names to the roster. (Wall, Henry, Henry? ):sssh:

I want Wall and Henry as much as the next guy, but to be predicting that we will get them both along with Henry's brother, have Meeks and Paterson back, and then have Orton stay is ridiculous. Something isn't right here.

 

You will soon be a Witness....::sssh:

 

Speaking of Witness, has everyone seen the NIKE shirts Cal had made for the team?

You will soon be a Witness....::sssh:

 

Speaking of Witness, has everyone seen the NIKE shirts Cal had made for the team?

 

No. Do you have a link to a picture so we can see them?

I don't count on being that lucky. I'm more of a glass half full guy. Hey it worked with get Coach Cal, so hey...... but could you imagine

 

....Starting..............................Backups

PG- Wall..................................Liggins and Galloway

SG-Meeks................................Hood (CJ if eligible)

SF-X. Henry.............................Miller and Harris

PF-Cousins...............................Pilgrim

C-Patterson..............................Orton and Stevenson

 

What a roster.

 

We might be looking at a championship if that happens which I think it probably will.

 

And if Coach Cal gets it done...:notworthy:

This is they year us UK fans finally catch a break...We haven't had much of anything to be excited about and this is the year where it all starts again! so with that said.... here is my roster...

 

Jodie Meeks Starter

Patrick Patterson Starter

DeMarcus Cousins Starter

Darius Miller

Daniel Orton

Jon Hood

DeAndre Liggins

Ramon Harris

Matt Pilgrim

Perry Stevenson

Kevin Galloway

John Wall Starter

Xavier Henry Starter

 

Walk-ons

 

Mark Krebs

Dwight Perry

CJ Henry

Donald Williams

 

IF....this lineup happens then this team WILL win the National Championship next year!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.