Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Name your roster

Featured Replies

Starters:

 

Wall

Meeks

Henry

Miller

Cousins

 

Bench:

*Orton

*Stevenson

*Liggins

*Galloway

*Hood

*Henry (If eligable)

*Pilgrim

*Harris

*Slone

*Williams

*Perry

*Krebs

 

I have a strange feeling that Patterson might end up going mid first round in part because this class is so weak. I hope we keep him, but I am thinking that the line up could look like this. I would still be pretty happy with this team playing the Dribble Drive.

 

I'd take it

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starters:

 

Wall

Meeks

Henry

Miller

Cousins

 

Bench:

*Orton

*Stevenson

*Liggins

*Galloway

*Hood

*Henry (If eligable)

*Pilgrim

*Harris

*Slone

*Williams

*Perry

*Krebs

 

I have a strange feeling that Patterson might end up going mid first round in part because this class is so weak. I hope we keep him, but I am thinking that the line up could look like this. I would still be pretty happy with this team playing the Dribble Drive.

The ranking from Espn dont have in the top 20 draft picks-so maybe we get him back.:D

Just think IF Wall, and Henry end up at UK. Thats one heck of a freshman lineup!

 

Wall

Hood

Henry

Cousins

Orton

 

I'd love to see that lineup vs Liggins, Meeks, Miller, ??, Patterson at the blue/white game.

Starters:

 

Wall

Meeks

Henry

Miller

Cousins

 

Bench:

*Orton

*Stevenson

*Liggins

*Galloway

*Hood

*Henry (If eligable)

*Pilgrim

*Harris

*Slone

*Williams

*Perry

*Krebs

 

I have a strange feeling that Patterson might end up going mid first round in part because this class is so weak. I hope we keep him, but I am thinking that the line up could look like this. I would still be pretty happy with this team playing the Dribble Drive.

 

Over having Orton and Cousins on the floor at the same time? I know this is the DDM offense, but if there's not Patterson, then the two frosh big boys really have to start, IMO.

Over having Orton and Cousins on the floor at the same time? I know this is the DDM offense, but if there's not Patterson, then the two frosh big boys really have to start, IMO.

 

I could see both of the frosh bigs starting, but I think with all the praise that Miller is drawing from Coach Cal that he will be starting if Patterson leaves. If UK is getting hurt on the glass or in the paint I could see Miller coming out and Orton coming in, but I think that with all the comments so far about Miller's ability in the DDM offense he will be on the floor at tip off.

I'm surprised Coach Cal doesn't have us sponsored by Addidas.. LOL.

Anyways, I'm skeptical about getting Wall. I don'y know if we will get him, hopefully I'm wrong. Henry I think is more likely than Wall.

 

Definitely a better chance of landing Wall then Henry...

The ranking from Espn dont have in the top 20 draft picks-so maybe we get him back.:D

 

Is that the same ESPN that had Randolph Morris as a first round pick a few years ago? :sssh:

 

I just wouldn't put too much stock in anything until the players actually work out for some of these teams and at some of the camps.

Definitely a better chance of landing Wall then Henry...

 

I wouldn't go that far. UK and the Henry brothers seem to be heating up.

I'd say UK has about a 40% chance of getting Wall (spread out among about 6 or 7 teams) and the Henry brothers more of a 30% chance for UK to Kansas's 70%.

I wouldn't go that far. UK and the Henry brothers seem to be heating up.

 

I'm fairly confident in my statement, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.