Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis to Send Kentucky a Bill

Featured Replies

It is a joke.

 

Look at the author....

 

Definately a joke...

Why would they pay it?

 

Just joking around...

  • Author

Fooled me...I didn't even look at the author. I apologize for psoting this, I didn't realize it was a joke. I saw it on CBSsportsline and thought it might interest some here.

Fooled me...I didn't even look at the author. I apologize for psoting this, I didn't realize it was a joke. I saw it on CBSsportsline and thought it might interest some here.

 

It's still funny :lol: Both the article and the reaction:clap:

According to Kentucky's athletic department, Calipari was conducting "recruit strategy meetings" at Bushwood Country Club with members of his coaching staff.[/i]

 

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/messages/chrono/14456558

 

If nothing else this line should have tipped you off. Although it does give credence to the rumor that Danny Noonan might be hired as the 4th assistance coach.

As Colonel Crazy pointed out, the author is Gil Espy.

 

Bushwood Country Club is the name of the golf course in the movie Caddy Shack.

 

 

Probably some more planted clues, if you take the time to read the story more closely.

 

 

FWIW - the cost of a surf and turf special (listed at $75 in the article) is not an issue on an expense report for someone at that level. It would never even be questioned.

If nothing else this line should have tipped you off. Although it does give credence to the rumor that Danny Noonan might be hired as the 4th assistance coach.

 

 

Carl Spackler could be the towel boy.

That would make for an interesting proposal and I can actually see the reasoning behind it as the players are buying into a coach more than a school.

Carl Spackler could be the towel boy.

 

He would love it if they scheduled Minnesota.

It's never a bad joke when some people get fooled into thinking it's real ... :lol:

I have to admit, he pulled the wool over my eyes. The name Gil Espy is ingenious.

If nothing else this line should have tipped you off. Although it does give credence to the rumor that Danny Noonan might be hired as the 4th assistance coach.

 

 

Noonan does have to go to college.....

 

 

Danny Noonan: I gotta go to college.

Ty Webb: You don't have to go to college. This isn't Russia. Is this Russia? This isn't Russia.:cool:

Lets go to lobster fest!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.