Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall's Top 6.....

Featured Replies

gametime.....All the info I got is from speculation on different message boards, never claimed it to be solid info from a source, nor do I have one. Everyone claims to know something. By all means and in all seriousness, please explain what is off base to me so I will know.

The big stuff is it was the brother of his AAU coach that was hired at Baylor before this season. That didn't work so well for them. I've been told he will announce at the Jordan game, but wants it to be a surprise. I've also been told the school is 90% set at this point, but was asked not to give out that info because the kid wants his big moment. I'll stop there...

  • Replies 91
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you gametime.......okay, I now officially envy you.

The big stuff is it was the brother of his AAU coach that was hired at Baylor before this season. That didn't work so well for them. I've been told he will announce at the Jordan game, but wants it to be a surprise. I've also been told the school is 90% set at this point, but was asked not to give out that info because the kid wants his big moment. I'll stop there...

 

If he's 90% set, and assuming I can put two and two together I think I have a pretty good grasp....

The big stuff is it was the brother of his AAU coach that was hired at Baylor before this season. That didn't work so well for them. I've been told he will announce at the Jordan game, but wants it to be a surprise. I've also been told the school is 90% set at this point, but was asked not to give out that info because the kid wants his big moment. I'll stop there...

 

 

If Cousins is set and Henry seems to be a very heavy lean toward Kansas, UK must not be the 90% Team he speaks of. Can't really see any other reason Coach Calipari would travel to Oregon, unless he's trying to change Wall's mind. Or, am I way off here?:idunno:

If Cousins is set and Henry seems to be a very heavy lean toward Kansas, UK must not be the 90% Team he speaks of. Can't really see any other reason Coach Calipari would travel to Oregon, unless he's trying to change Wall's mind. Or, am I way off here?:idunno:

You're guessing like just about everyone else... :lol:

You're guessing like just about everyone else... :lol:

 

 

:thumb:That's for sure. GT, doing what you do, do you believe most of these big time players who haven't committed, already know where their going, or is it a case where some do and others don't?

If Cousins is set and Henry seems to be a very heavy lean toward Kansas, UK must not be the 90% Team he speaks of. Can't really see any other reason Coach Calipari would travel to Oregon, unless he's trying to change Wall's mind. Or, am I way off here?:idunno:
Hit all the '09's at once.

Jeff Goodman says it's a 4-horse race:

 

Kentucky, Baylor (which hired Clifton’s brother, Dwan), Duke and North Carolina.

  • Author
Jeff Goodman says it's a 4-horse race:

 

Kentucky, Baylor (which hired Clifton’s brother, Dwan), Duke and North Carolina.

 

Any idea where he is leaning towards?

Any idea where he is leaning towards?

 

It's hard to say, but it does state that North Carolina is making "hard, late push..."

It's hard to say, but it does state that North Carolina is making "hard, late push..."

 

Not fun to hear.

It's hard to say, but it does state that North Carolina is making "hard, late push..."

 

They can be pushing all they want....Doesn't mean he's listening.

 

I think realistically the only schools that have much of a chance are UK, Duke, Baylor, & Memphis....

This sounds promising:popcorn:

 

True,but not the part about his opinion of Patterson going pro. :taz:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.