Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall's Top 6.....

Featured Replies

Nice.

 

Off topic and getting a little ahead of myself, but could Nolan Dennis play PG for UK ?

 

I think he's solely a SG.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he's solely a SG.

 

That's what I thought. I wasn't sure though.

 

I'd love to have Wall but I'd like to have a back up option also. A decent point guard is key to our success next season. It doesn't matter how many big men we load up on, the team will go nowhere without someone to get the ball to them.

I think he's going to go to Carolina, but I have no real basis in saying that other than Carolina is the cream of the crop right now.

 

Add that to the fact that they've got the potential to return a large portion of this year's team, and I think Wall should head there. Kills me to say, but the location is better for him there too.

 

That is assuming that Lawson goes pro.

He needs to head to Carolina.

 

:thumb: I don't see it happening. Looks like Roy has got in too late to be a real contender, but if he was able to snatch up Wall in such a short time, wow...

:thumb: I don't see it happening. Looks like Roy has got in too late to be a real contender, but if he was able to snatch up Wall in such a short time, wow...

 

Roy is the man who could snatch him up in a short time. Carolina would be a great fit for him, and I'm sure he would love playing for him.

I think he's going to go to Carolina, but I have no real basis in saying that other than Carolina is the cream of the crop right now.

 

Add that to the fact that they've got the potential to return a large portion of this year's team, and I think Wall should head there. Kills me to say, but the location is better for him there too.

 

That is assuming that Lawson goes pro.

 

Carolina didn't even make his top 7.

Roy is the man who could snatch him up in a short time. Carolina would be a great fit for him, and I'm sure he would love playing for him.

 

I would love it and I would have an even higher respect for Roy's ability...

Point 1) His list has 7 schools on it: N.C. State, Duke, Memphis, Baylor, Kansas, Miami and Kentucky.

 

Point 2) "North Carolina is not recruiting me now." - John Wall

Point 1) His list has 7 schools on it: N.C. State, Duke, Memphis, Baylor, Kansas, Miami and Kentucky.

 

Point 2) "North Carolina is not recruiting me now." - John Wall

 

Forgive me if I don't completely trust a news article that says he's trimmed his list to 6, then gives 7 schools.

 

Also, didn't Roy Williams call him after the championship game? That alone tells me all that I need to know.

 

What happens remains to be seen. I'm not claiming to have any inside knowledge or sources. I'm just saying that, right now, as a top guard, it'd be hard not to listen when North Carolina & Roy Williams calls.

 

Add that to the fact that Wall has reportedly expressed interest in staying close to home, and I think you've got a great match.

And didn't NC already sign the #3 PG in 2009 class, in Dexter Strickland?

And didn't NC already sign the #3 PG in 2009 class, in Dexter Strickland?

 

Yes they did, and I don't think Wall will be a Heel, but it would be nice.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

I think Wall will be at Kentucky. No inside information or rumors or anything else - that is just my gut feeling. I think Calipari will sale him on the idea of "we have no point guard and it will be your team from the start..." I also think he'll say "look at where Derrick Rose and Tyreke Evans are now...come play in my offense and you'll be in the NBA soon, too..."

A lot of people seem to think that Wall will not go to UNC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.