Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall's Top 6.....

Featured Replies

This just in from KSR. Looks like some think Wall is UK bound. The thought about Patterson hurts, but I'm sure Orton would like to hear that.

 

 

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/bozich/2009/04/john-wall-to-uk-cbssportsline-thinks-so.html

 

 

 

Orton has said all along that he would love to play with Patterson. I don't think there's any chance at all Orton comes if Patterson leaves.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Orton has said all along that he would love to play with Patterson. I don't think there's any chance at all Orton comes if Patterson leaves.

 

And that would be when UK would really need him, and he would still most likely start. :ohbrother:

I have officially lost hope that Wall is going to Duke.....I hope he goes to State, though I doubt that will happen either.

  • Author
Orton has said all along that he would love to play with Patterson. I don't think there's any chance at all Orton comes if Patterson leaves.

 

 

According to this post Orton is seeing alot of talent in the UK bigs next year, and Patterson leaving would clear some room for Orton. I think we have the inside position regardless of Pats' decision, but it would help if some players that are leaving would go ahead and say so.

 

http://ukbasketball.bloginky.com/2009/04/09/orton-wavering-between-uk-kansas/

It's hard to say, but it does state that North Carolina is making "hard, late push..."

 

Sounds fun to hear... :D

Wishful thinking, he would probably start at all 3 schools with little or no competition. Drew is unproven as well as Strickland and whatever school Wall picks, at this point in the game has probably guaranteed him a starting spot. Coach K didn't give Nolan Smith the Jay Williams playbook like he gave to John Wall and I am sure that if John Wall delivers on the hype, then Roy won't care if Drew and Strickland are happy. After looking at the practice notes from UK, he'd fit in fine along with improving, made for the system Darius Miller and the new high off of the backboard layup maker Jodie Meeks and the now you see me now you don't DeAndre Liggins. Wall will be a gem where ever he lands.

 

I don't really get where you say wishful thinking? I did say that Wall would start for ANY team but the MOST competition is going to be at Duke and UNC. Just because Wall is the #1 PG with all the hype does not make him a proven commodity either. And I didn't say Roy Williams would care to keep them all happy, just saying that if he did it would be amazing. I think you elaborated more on what I was saying than making an actual point of your own.

I said "wishful thinking" on your part because there would be no competition at any of the top 3 schools for Wall at the point guard position. Not at Duke, UNC, or UK. He would come in and run the show from day 1 at all three schools. Maybe I should have used different words besides "wishful thinking". My fault. I'll use "I disagree" instead.

No problem, I just didn't understand. I do agree that he would be far and away the best point guard at any of the schools mentioned, but mainly meant that there was absolutely no competion at UK

He'll be at UK! You mark it down.

He'll be at UK! You mark it down.

At one point, he probabbly will be there. That doesn't mean he will commit though..

At one point, he probabbly will be there. That doesn't mean he will commit though..

 

Only my opinion right?

:isurrender:

 

You and I both want Wall at UK, so let's just wait back and see.:sssh:

You and I both want Wall at UK, so let's just wait back and see.:sssh:

 

Maybe I do, Maybe I dont?:idunno:

Maybe I do, Maybe I dont?:idunno:

 

A true UK fan would!!!:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.