Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall's Top 6.....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 91
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would list them like this:

 

Kentucky, Duke.. Carolina.. Baylor, Miami.. NCState, Kansas, Memphis.

 

So he's a UK lean now? I thought he was a Duke lean

So he's a UK lean now? I thought he was a Duke lean

 

I separated them into divisions with Kentucky and Duke at the top. I do think he is a Kentucky lean over Duke, but not by much.

The News & Observer is reporting that John Wall has listed his Top 6 schools as NC State, Duke, Memphis, Baylor, Kansas, Miami, & KENTUCKY!!!!!

 

 

http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/story/1479282.html

 

He's a better player than I thought if he can have 7 teams in his top 6. :lol:

He's a better player than I thought if he can have 7 teams in his top 6. :lol:

 

Exactly my first thought

I separated them into divisions with Kentucky and Duke at the top. I do think he is a Kentucky lean over Duke, but not by much.

 

Oh ok, I thought he had the Dukies first because of his mother being sick and wanting to possibly stay closer to home.

  • Author
Exactly my first thought

 

:lol::lol:

 

I didn't even notice, but I just went by what the article said........

Roy Williams of UNC is now coming after John Wall. That will be stiff competition for Coach Cal.

 

This will be an interesting recruiting battle of the titans!

Hearing the announcement at the Jordan game is likely. UK is in good position, but I wouldn't count out Memphis yet. Pastner developed a solid relationship with him, and will be pushing hard to land him...

I think Wall would start on any team, but if you look at the top 3 UK, Duke, and UNC. There is only one team that he won't have some competition at PG and that is UK. MIght as well come here and run the show from day one.

 

If Roy Williams could bring Wall in and still keep him, Drew, and Strickland happy with playing time he is one outstanding coach.

 

If either Duke or UNC land Wall I think it will be a long year for everyone else in the ACC and the rest of the country for that matter. UK and NC State definitely have the biggest need for a PG, hopefully he picks one of those, preferablt UK.

Hearing the announcement at the Jordan game is likely. UK is in good position, but I wouldn't count out Memphis yet. Pastner developed a solid relationship with him, and will be pushing hard to land him...

 

Good to hear.

 

When is the Jordan game ?

Good to hear.

 

When is the Jordan game ?

April 18th...

Sure seems like we're seeing Baylor more often now with top players.

April 18th...

 

Nice.

 

Off topic and getting a little ahead of myself, but could Nolan Dennis play PG for UK ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.