Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall's Top 6.....

Featured Replies

Put on some baby blue Wall and get it over with.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you. I assumed as much.

 

On another note, I heard from a friend that on 1st and 10 this morning Pat Forde guaranteed Wall would be at UK. Can anyone confirm this?

He said it was his opinion that Wall would pick UK...

Thank you. I assumed as much.

 

On another note, I heard from a friend that on 1st and 10 this morning Pat Forde guaranteed Wall would be at UK. Can anyone confirm this?

 

I don't think he guaranteed it.

 

I believe this is also the guy that said he would bet his salary that Ford would be the next coach at UK.

Put on some baby blue Wall and get it over with.

 

I wish he would.

 

I agree... :thumb:

 

 

Wall is a One and done, no matter where he lands.

 

Yes he is. I wouldn't mind seeing him dominate the ACC for just a year though.

I wish he would.

 

 

 

Yes he is. I wouldn't mind seeing him dominate the ACC for just a year though.

 

No doubt!!! :D

Put on some baby blue Wall and get it over with.

 

No :lol: I'd like to see him playing in Cameron beating up the baby blue.

I think he's going to go to Carolina

 

That is assuming that Lawson goes pro.

 

From John Wall's mouth. "North Carolina is not recruiting me now." What is so hard to understand about that?

 

 

"Not recruiting me now" makes me think if Lawson goes, then UNC will be in the hunt.

1) UNC has a 5* PG already coming in Dexter Strickland.

 

2) Wall himself says UNC isn't recruiting him, which could be a decoy but I doubt it.

 

3) Wall's handler HATES Roy Williams. If he has any type of influence at all, and it's assumed he does, Wall will most definitely not be going to UNC.

1) UNC has a 5* PG already coming in Dexter Strickland.

 

2) Wall himself says UNC isn't recruiting him, which could be a decoy but I doubt it.

 

3) Wall's handler HATES Roy Williams. If he has any type of influence at all, and it's assumed he does, Wall will most definitely not be going to UNC.[/QUOTE]

 

 

This is the most important fact that I had yet to see in this thread.

 

I would say that it's UK or Duke. Honestly, I'd rather see him go pro in Europe than see him play for UK or UNC. I can't stomach losing another season changing recruit to UK and I am a Dukie so I don't want to see anything good happen at Carolina, let alone snatch up a season changing PG from us.

 

Has he canceled his scheduled visit to Miami on April 24th? I thought he had an official visit to Miami set up for that day. Unless he has canceled that, I doubt we'll see anything other than a trimmed list announcement at the Jordan game which is what I initially thought his Jordan game announcement was going to be. He seems to be soaking up all the attention and I don't blame him at all, I would too. I would come to the Debry City Classic just so they could put me on the screen and I could listen to the crowd go crazy.

 

 

Oh yeah, live it up John John, hope to see you in Duke blue!!!!!!!:ylsuper:

 

I also think his AAU coach aka "The Handler" was offered a job or got a job at Baylor which explains why Baylor is on his list.

Pretty selfish to wish him overseas than see him the blue with UK or NC. :idunno:

I think Wall would start on any team, but if you look at the top 3 UK, Duke, and UNC. There is only one team that he won't have some competition at PG and that is UK. MIght as well come here and run the show from day one.

If Roy Williams could bring Wall in and still keep him, Drew, and Strickland happy with playing time he is one outstanding coach.

 

If either Duke or UNC land Wall I think it will be a long year for everyone else in the ACC and the rest of the country for that matter. UK and NC State definitely have the biggest need for a PG, hopefully he picks one of those, preferablt UK.

 

 

Wishful thinking, he would probably start at all 3 schools with little or no competition. Drew is unproven as well as Strickland and whatever school Wall picks, at this point in the game has probably guaranteed him a starting spot. Coach K didn't give Nolan Smith the Jay Williams playbook like he gave to John Wall and I am sure that if John Wall delivers on the hype, then Roy won't care if Drew and Strickland are happy. After looking at the practice notes from UK, he'd fit in fine along with improving, made for the system Darius Miller and the new high off of the backboard layup maker Jodie Meeks and the now you see me now you don't DeAndre Liggins. Wall will be a gem where ever he lands.

Pretty selfish to wish him overseas than see him the blue with UK or NC. :idunno:

 

It is what it is and I am not ashamed.:p

It is what it is and I am not ashamed.:p

 

:ohbrother:

 

This is the most important fact that I had yet to see in this thread.

 

I would say that it's UK or Duke. Honestly, I'd rather see him go pro in Europe than see him play for UK or UNC. I can't stomach losing another season changing recruit to UK and I am a Dukie so I don't want to see anything good happen at Carolina, let alone snatch up a season changing PG from us.

 

Has he canceled his scheduled visit to Miami on April 24th? I thought he had an official visit to Miami set up for that day. Unless he has canceled that, I doubt we'll see anything other than a trimmed list announcement at the Jordan game which is what I initially thought his Jordan game announcement was going to be. He seems to be soaking up all the attention and I don't blame him at all, I would too. I would come to the Debry City Classic just so they could put me on the screen and I could listen to the crowd go crazy.

 

 

Oh yeah, live it up John John, hope to see you in Duke blue!!!!!!!:ylsuper:

 

I also think his AAU coach aka "The Handler" was offered a job or got a job at Baylor which explains why Baylor is on his list.

 

All kinds of guess work in there, and most of it is way off base...

gametime.....All the info I got is from speculation on different message boards, never claimed it to be solid info from a source, nor do I have one. Everyone claims to know something. By all means and in all seriousness, please explain what is off base to me so I will know.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.