Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari Goes Recruting

Featured Replies

Jackson is the only 1 who doesn't shoot the ball that well, but hes a big guard and Calipari likes big guards.

 

Jackson is only 5'11" and around 150...

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jackson is only 5'11" and around 150...

 

I'm talking about Chad Jackson. You need to keep up. :lol:

 

Hes probably a good 6-4. And very athletic and strong.

That link said that it could be a process of Coach Cal selecting players rather than players selecting Kentucky.

 

I love the sound of that. I don't think any other coach, except maybe 3 or 4, could you say that about.

Jackson is only 5'11" and around 150...

 

Do you consider that big or no? :lol:

I'm talking about Chad Jackson. You need to keep up. :lol:

 

Hes probably a good 6-4. And very athletic and strong.

 

No way Chad Jackson plays at UK on scholarship...

No way Chad Jackson plays at UK on scholarship...

 

I'm going to have to agree with you GT :thumb:

No way Chad Jackson plays at UK on scholarship...

 

:thumb:

Jackson is only 5'11" and around 150...

 

I'm sure you find that big:D

No way Chad Jackson plays at UK on scholarship...

 

:thumb:

No way Chad Jackson plays at UK on scholarship...

 

I think he has the talent to play almost anywhere. Hes just not been very aggressive when I have seen him play though. In games I have seen several times a game he will make a play that will turn your head, but he doesn't do that for an entire game.

I believe with Meeks, Stevenson, Harris, Patterson (more than likely) and 1 or 2 more players leaving (Cousins, possibly Wall, you just never know), we could have 5 or 6 scholarships to work with. So he can really get a lot of new guys in. I would like to see guys like Ricardo Johnson, Ge'lawn Guyn, Elijah Pittman, Chad Jackson, etc develop and see 1 or 2 of them come to UK.

I think you might be underestimating the type of talent level that John Calipari is looking to bring to UK.

I think you might be underestimating the type of talent level that John Calipari is looking to bring to UK.

 

I have never said he needs to go after any of the in-state boys. I am simply saying that I would like to see 1 or 2 of them develop to the point where their good enough and Calipari gets em there.

I have never said he needs to go after any of the in-state boys. I am simply saying that I would like to see 1 or 2 of them develop to the point where their good enough and Calipari gets em there.
Only need to take an in-state boy if they are truly worthy like Miller.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.