Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari Goes Recruting

Featured Replies

RUMOR TIME!

I heard Wall has made a decision and is going to announce it at the Jordan Game tonight. He wants to make a big splash and big suprise. Can anyone confirm where Coach Cal is recruiting today?

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RUMOR TIME!

I heard Wall has made a decision and is going to announce it at the Jordan Game tonight. He wants to make a big splash and big suprise. Can anyone confirm where Coach Cal is recruiting today?

Jordan game is the 18th...

^Signs are pointing in UK's favor.

 

 

Where can one view these signs? :lol:

Where can one view these signs? :lol:

 

I think I seen one the other day driving to Lexington.:lol:

Jordan game is the 18th...

 

Well, my bad.:D He is announcing it then I heard. I figured it was tonight. My appologies.

Should he be courting Eric Bledsoe more? If I were him I would go after Bledsoe and see if he wants to come to UK. I have a feeling UK is going to get burned by Wall. Maybe not, hope I am wrong. Vee Sandford is listed as a 3 star PG on rivals, not sure if he would do well at UK but that might be a possibility.
Vee Sanford is a good player, but in college he wll mst likely play the SG instead of PG IMO. At the state tourney, he did not pass the ball very well.
Vee Sanford is a good player, but in college he wll mst likely play the SG instead of PG IMO. At the state tourney, he did not pass the ball very well.

 

In the state tourney the year before last he passed the ball quite well. There was more hieght on that team though. He definitely likes to drive to the basket. He might not be a bad fall back.

:thumb:

If we get Wall that will be the deal breaker-anything else will just be a bonus!:ylsuper:
RUMOR TIME!

I heard Wall has made a decision and is going to announce it at the Jordan Game tonight. He wants to make a big splash and big suprise. Can anyone confirm where Coach Cal is recruiting today?

 

Is the game going to be on TV? Sounds like it could be UNC then if he is going to announce it at the Jordan Game.:sssh:

In the state tourney the year before last he passed the ball quite well. There was more hieght on that team though. He definitely likes to drive to the basket. He might not be a bad fall back.

 

After watching the state tourney I am not convinced that he could play PG at a high D1.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.