Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari Goes Recruting

Featured Replies

GT, could you see Ricardo Johnson playing in Cal's system?

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is G'Lawn playing? I taught him when he was younger then lost touch when I moved.

GT, could you see Ricardo Johnson playing in Cal's system?

 

I think he could be a solid 4 year guy in the system with his skill set, but with a guy like Nolan Dennis looking likely he would be in a battle for minutes most of his career...

I think he could be a solid 4 year guy in the system with his skill set, but with a guy like Nolan Dennis looking likely he would be in a battle for minutes most of his career...

 

 

I've heard that Xavier was recruiting him as well, how about UC? Would like to see him get a chance to play close to home.

I've heard that Xavier was recruiting him as well, how about UC? Would like to see him get a chance to play close to home.

UC is keeping an eye on him, but I don't think they are going after him full blast yet...

Jackson is only 5'11" and around 150...

 

Isn't he one of the top players if not the top in Tenn?

Isn't he one of the top players if not the top in Tenn?

Yes. Pastner really needs to keep the kid in Memphis...

Where is G'Lawn playing? I taught him when he was younger then lost touch when I moved.

 

Scott Co.

:laugh:

 

:laugh:

 

No answer....nicely side-stepped

Apparently, Coach Calipari flew to Portland, where Wall, Henry, and Cousins are preparing for the Nike Hoops Summit. Per Jerry Meyer of Rivals.com

Apparently, Coach Calipari flew to Portland, where Wall, Henry, and Cousins are preparing for the Nike Hoops Summit. Per Jerry Meyer of Rivals.com

Figured that would be the first stop. Hit 09 in one swoop...

Figured that would be the first stop. Hit 09 in one swoop...

 

What's his realistic chance for Wall & Henry? I saw where Cousins said he is talking to both??

Should he be courting Eric Bledsoe more? If I were him I would go after Bledsoe and see if he wants to come to UK. I have a feeling UK is going to get burned by Wall. Maybe not, hope I am wrong. Vee Sandford is listed as a 3 star PG on rivals, not sure if he would do well at UK but that might be a possibility.

Should he be courting Eric Bledsoe more? If I were him I would go after Bledsoe and see if he wants to come to UK. I have a feeling UK is going to get burned by Wall. Maybe not, hope I am wrong. Vee Sandford is listed as a 3 star PG on rivals, not sure if he would do well at UK but that might be a possibility.

 

Bledsoe has said UF is his leader.....

 

BTW, I think Coach Calipari knows how important getting a solid PG is. If he is not going after Bledsoe as hard as you normally would, there is most likely a good reason for it....:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.