Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daniel Orton Asks For Release

Featured Replies

Do we have conformation from SSF yet???

  • Replies 84
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I think Williams is going to be gone, and it wouldn't surprise me to see Harrellson go.

 

Also, as of right now, Meeks is in the NBA draft...

 

I think Patterson is in the draft too.

Do we have conformation from SSF yet???

 

Yes, no & it's hard to tell at this point.

 

At this point, the only thing that is clear is that Orton may or may not be a Kentucky Wildcat next season.

I think Williams is going to be gone, and it wouldn't surprise me to see Harrellson go.

 

Also, as of right now, Meeks is in the NBA draft...

 

I agree that both Harrellson and Williams will be gone, I'd have to believe Stewart as well, but as of now they are still on the roster under scholarship.

I believe I'm with you on that one. In fact, I might trade 3 scholarship players for Wall :lol:

 

I think Wall is a key component of going from really good to great next season :thumb:

 

Wall is the key. I hope they get as many good ones as possible, but I'm reserving elation until I see Wall signed, sealed and delivered to UK. His presence (or absence) will determine just how much potential UK has next season.

Wall is the key. I hope they get as many good ones as possible, but I'm reserving elation until I see Wall signed, sealed and delivered to UK. His presence (or absence) will determine just how much potential UK has next season.

 

As much as I'd love to see Wall at Kentucky, I'd be happy with Bledsoe...

 

 

FWIW, I think Liggins & Galloway are much better suited for Cal's offense. I think they'll do fine at the point, if we're unable to land Wall.

Yes, no & it's hard to tell at this point.

 

At this point, the only thing that is clear is that Orton may or may not be a Kentucky Wildcat next season.

 

 

:laugh::laugh:

Roy Williams called Wall from the podium last night. This is going to get very interesting indeed about Wall's service.

 

I wasn't expecting this from Orton. I hope everything works out for him. For the last year he has been the number 1 recruit coming in and now, he's gone.

 

Meeks will be back unless he is getting some really bad advice from someone not connected with the NBA.

 

Patterson, who knows.

  • Author
Roy Williams called Wall from the podium last night. This is going to get very interesting indeed about Wall's service.

 

I wasn't expecting this from Orton. I hope everything works out for him. For the last year he has been the number 1 recruit coming in and now, he's gone.

 

Meeks will be back unless he is getting some really bad advice from someone not connected with the NBA.

 

Patterson, who knows.

 

Chances of going pro:

 

Patterson 35%

Meeks 20%

Neither 75%

Both 5%

Chances of going pro:

 

Patterson 35%

Meeks 20%

Neither 75%

Both 5%

 

Where would Orton most likely go if he does not decide to come here? Who all was he considering before he did commit to UK?

  • Author
Where would Orton most likely go if he does not decide to come here? Who all was he considering before he did commit to UK?

 

My guess would be if Billy Gillispie lands a decent job, he'll consider going with him. If not, he'll end up somewhere in the Big 12 - Oklahoma or Kansas maybe?

Where would Orton most likely go if he does not decide to come here? Who all was he considering before he did commit to UK?

 

Kansas...

With Griffin announcing he is going pro yesterday it looks as if Orton sees a immediate impact possibility in his home state.

With Griffin announcing he is going pro yesterday it looks as if Orton sees a immediate impact possibility in his home state.

 

Maybe at Oklahoma State, but if he goes to OU he would be battling with incoming big man Tiny Gallon to be "the man"....seems similar to UK's situation...

Do we have conformation from SSF yet???

 

Yes, no & it's hard to tell at this point.

 

At this point, the only thing that is clear is that Orton may or may not be a Kentucky Wildcat next season.

 

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

You guys are killing me......I just spewed water all over my laptop.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.