Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daniel Orton Asks For Release

Featured Replies

Just received a phone call stating that Orton has asked for his release.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Just received a phone call stating that Orton has asked for his release.

 

Oh yeah, I forgot:

 

 

:madman::taz::madman::taz:

With the Cousins commit looks like Orton has asked for his release and has de-committed!

Says CATS are still a possibility. Think Billy G is doing some behind the scenes work for Self?

  • Author

I see that KSR is reporting the same thing...

 

Well - that sucks.

I see that KSR is reporting the same thing...

 

Well - that sucks.

 

:lol: Yeah, KSR reported it 20 minutes before you did.

 

Orton says he'll still consider Kentucky, but is going to weigh his options.

 

In all reality, I expected this to happen when Cousins committed.

 

Does this open up a scholly for John Wall, or Eric Bledsoe? Hopefully so. If not, maybe Orton will re-commit to the Cats.

  • Author
:lol: Yeah, KSR reported it 20 minutes before you did.

 

Orton says he'll still consider Kentucky, but is going to weigh his options.

 

In all reality, I expected this to happen when Cousins committed.

 

Does this open up a scholly for John Wall, or Eric Bledsoe? Hopefully so. If not, maybe Orton will re-commit to the Cats.

 

Don't worry, I'm not trying to steal any of the thunder from the mighty USS KSR

 

I do my own thing and I work extremely hard at it :thumb:

If I were Calipari I would go ahead and give his scholarship away if Wall or Henry were ready to commit.

If I were Calipari I would go ahead and give his scholarship away if Wall or Henry were ready to commit.

 

This currently puts them at 13 scholarships....As of now they don't have any to give away....

  • Author
If I were Calipari I would go ahead and give his scholarship away if Wall or Henry were ready to commit.

 

I believe I'm with you on that one. In fact, I might trade 3 scholarship players for Wall :lol:

 

I think Wall is a key component of going from really good to great next season :thumb:

  • Author
This currently puts them at 13 scholarships....As of now they don't have any to give away....

 

This puts them at 12 not if I'm not mistaking.

This puts them at 12 not if I'm not mistaking.

 

Nope.

 

Meeks

Harris

Stevenson

Pilgrim

Harrellson

Miller

Galloway

Liggins

Williams

Stewart

Patterson

Cousins

Hood

 

13.

If I were Calipari I would go ahead and give his scholarship away if Wall or Henry were ready to commit.

 

I would do the same.

 

On a side note, I hope that Kentucky grants him a full release of his LOI. I think it's the right thing to do in this situation, and I also think that we could get other, more essential players.

 

Add that to the fact that Orton has had a rough year and I just like the kid. Hope he does well wherever he goes...and I hope that's still Lexington.

  • Author
Nope.

 

Meeks

Harris

Stevenson

Pilgrim

Harrellson

Miller

Galloway

Liggins

Williams

Stewart

Patterson

Cousins

Hood

 

13.

 

You are correct.:ylsuper:

Nope.

 

Meeks

Harris

Stevenson

Pilgrim

Harrellson

Miller

Galloway

Liggins

Williams

Stewart

Patterson

Cousins

Hood

 

13.

I think Williams is going to be gone, and it wouldn't surprise me to see Harrellson go.

 

Also, as of right now, Meeks is in the NBA draft...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.