Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daniel Orton Asks For Release

Featured Replies

Apparently Kentucky Ink is reporting that this is not true. Apparently his dad has said that Daniel has not asked for his release.

 

I can't get to the page right now to confirm that though.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chances of going pro:

 

Patterson 35%

Meeks 20%

Neither 75%

Both 5%

 

Thats 135%???

It was the Scout national guy that broke the story and Evan Daniels is solid. I'd be shocked if he got it wrong...

My guess would be if Billy Gillispie lands a decent job, he'll consider going with him. If not, he'll end up somewhere in the Big 12 - Oklahoma or Kansas maybe?

 

Do the Ortons not buy inb to all the stuff behind the BCG firing? I would think that SR. would not put Danny through that type of stuff. I could see a few other places getting in his conversation, but I would not think it would be about BCG.

Apparently Kentucky Ink is reporting that this is not true. Apparently his dad has said that Daniel has not asked for his release.

 

I can't get to the page right now to confirm that though.

 

It was the Scout national guy that broke the story and Evan Daniels is solid. I'd be shocked if he got it wrong...

 

Wireman, we are waiting for your phone to ring to confirm :popcorn:

EDIT: Marc Maggard has just informed me he called Larry Orton, and Orton said not to believe anything until it comes from him. I suppose we should just wait a little longer for official word one way or the other.

 

From TBK.

  • Author
Thats 135%???

 

It's not a total.

It's not a total.

 

Then it makes no sense.

  • Author
Wireman, we are waiting for your phone to ring to confirm :popcorn:

 

My phone rang a long time ago and I'm sticking with the story. :thumb:

  • Author
Then it makes no sense.

 

What makes no sense is trying to make more out of it than it is. That is what percentage I would base on each one of those things happening, based on my opinion. :irked:

  • Author

Evan Daniels is also reporting that Nolan Dennis has asked out at Memphis and likes Kentucky.

Some people reporting more big news out of UK today...anyone got any ideas?

  • Author
Some people reporting more big news out of UK today...anyone got any ideas?

 

I haven't heard anything yet. I expect that since they had a full practice last night we may hear of a departure from the current roster.

Thats 135%???

 

Its 4 different scenarios. They all have different odds.

Chances of going pro:

 

Patterson 35%

Meeks 20%

Neither 75%

Both 5%

 

Then it makes no sense.

 

Wow how does that not make sense? He talking about the chances of them going pros. He believe that its only a 35% chance goes Patterson goes pro. Believes only 20% chance that Meeks goes pros. Thinks there is a 75% chance that neither one of them go pro. Then only a 5% chance that they both go pro. I really don't know how that does not make sense? :confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.