Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina vs. Michigan State....2009 National Championship

Who will be the 2009 National Champion? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be the 2009 National Champion?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

UNC will roll by about 20+...

 

UConn was the only team in the final four that had a chance to make this interesting and they didn't show up yesterday.

 

No way Izzo loses by 20 in this game...8 or less. If MSU can win this game it will be the 3rd #1 seed they would have beaten :scared:. Go Spartans.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like most of you,UNC is the better team on paper,but hope for a Michigan St. win.

Pulling for State in this one. Hopefully, ole' Choke Williams will cost Carolina.

 

Same feelings here.

I think its nuts that Michigan got into the National Championship :lol:.

Well this game is meaningless to me now. Regardless of the outcome I win the BGP Tournament Pick 'em League so its a good day. But, for the sake of my other pools as I am in the running for some money for those, I'll take Carolina.

My heart says Michigan St. but my head is saying UNC...

I think UNC is the better team, but MSU has been playing better than anyone latley. I would put my money on the Tarheels, but I will not be surprised to see Izzo climb a ladder at the end of this tournament.

I'm excited that I was smart enough to pick Michigan St. going all the way! What a geniuis move.

I'm not going to tallk about the rest of my bracket though.:D

 

I do think Michigan St. will pull off the win. The Kalin Lucas/Ty Lawson matchup will be a fun one as well.

I think that I would be more excited about the game if it started before 9:27. I think that UNC will win this one, but I will be dreaming of sheep jumping fence posts by the time they crown a champion.

 

UNC 88

State 74

I hope state wins, though I am not certain they can beat three straight 1 seeds....I will say this, there were a little over 72K in there Saturday night and it was electric....if tonight is like that, it will be super intense.....look for State to crawl this game as much as possible.

Michigan St. 76-73.

UNC is a 7 pt favorite in Vegas but Mich St was the underdog vs UofL and UConn.

 

Exactly why I am taking Mich. St. and the 7 1/2 points.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.