Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina vs. Michigan State....2009 National Championship

Who will be the 2009 National Champion? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be the 2009 National Champion?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Michigan State is playing great basketball right now. I think they would cover 7 points.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you that are interested, the officials for tonight's Championship game are:

Curtis Shaw, Tony Greene, and Tom O'Neill.

For those of you that are interested, the officials for tonight's Championship game are:

Curtis Shaw, Tony Greene, and Tom O'Neill.

 

Do the officials advance in the tournament like the teams do? I thought I heard that somewhere. And if so, how does T. Greene make the championship?

Do the officials advance in the tournament like the teams do? I thought I heard that somewhere. And if so, how does T. Greene make the championship?

 

If I'm not mistaken, none of these guys worked a game until the Sweet 16. The NCAA tries to "save the best for last."

As for Tony Greene getting a final....I'm pretty sure this is his 3rd final in the past 4 years. You may not care for him, but he's pretty solid with his whistle.

Do the officials advance in the tournament like the teams do? I thought I heard that somewhere. And if so, how does T. Greene make the championship?

 

If I'm not mistaken, none of these guys worked a game until the Sweet 16. The NCAA tries to "save the best for last."

As for Tony Greene getting a final....I'm pretty sure this is his 3rd final in the past 4 years. You may not care for him, but he's pretty solid with his whistle.

 

I've done a little research and here's what I've got:

Curtis Shaw has worked 3 games in the tournament so far, including the MSU/Louisville game.

Tony Greene has also worked 3 games, including the MSU/UofL game.

Tom O'Neill has only worked one game (the Villanova/Pittsburgh game).

I have no idea how these three particular guys were picked, but in my opinion it's a very nice crew.

Just got my prediction announced on WLAP Via email...

 

Michigan St.86

N.C. 75

 

Winner gets a autograph Calipari Basketball...:thumb:

I've done a little research and here's what I've got:

Curtis Shaw has worked 3 games in the tournament so far, including the MSU/Louisville game.

Tony Greene has also worked 3 games, including the MSU/UofL game.

Tom O'Neill has only worked one game (the Villanova/Pittsburgh game).

I have no idea how these three particular guys were picked, but in my opinion it's a very nice crew.

 

Thanks for the research! I don't have anything against Tony Greene, I think it was more of a Billy G. thing that made him seem like a bad ref because BCG was always yelling at him. However, Billy did that with most refs. I just know people kept mentioning Tony Greene being a bad official throughout the season. Congrats to him for making the championship game.

Let's Go Heels!

UNC by 13.

 

:thumb::ylsuper::thumb:

I picked them in my bracket but considering they are up 17 with under 2 mins to go I think I was right, sadly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.