Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How about Kyle Macy on Cal's staff?

Featured Replies

Coach Cal talked about his admiration of Macy.

Macy was at the first practice.

Not to mention Macy was a pretty good FT shooter.:D

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny story about Coach Macy. My daughter was in grade school when she attended his camp in Lexington. I told her that if she was ever shooting FTs and he was watching to perform his ritual. When she came back she told me the whole story. Sure enough, they were in a a scrimmage and she went to the line. Coach Macy was standing under the basket when she stepped to the line, bent over and wiped her hands on her socks. His reaction was great. He stopped everything and walked out to my daughter, looked down at her and asked, where'd you come up with that? She told him that I had put her up to it, and she came home with couple of signed things. One a picture, signed to me. It was very cool.

  • Author
Funny story about Coach Macy. My daughter was in grade school when she attended his camp in Lexington. I told her that if she was ever shooting FTs and he was watching to perform his ritual. When she came back she told me the whole story. Sure enough, they were in a a scrimmage and she went to the line. Coach Macy was standing under the basket when she stepped to the line, bent over and wiped her hands on her socks. His reaction was great. He stopped everything and walked out to my daughter, looked down at her and asked, where'd you come up with that? She told him that I had put her up to it, and she came home with couple of signed things. One a picture, signed to me. It was very cool.

 

Nice story.

 

Can you imagine the reaction of recruit's dads if Kyle Macy would walk into their living room recruiting for UK?

He is probabbly too busy coaching tennis. He is the tennis coach at LCA.

Nice story.

 

Can you imagine the reaction of recruit's dads if Kyle Macy would walk into their living room recruiting for UK?

A lot of them would be going "Who is Kyle Macy?"

The times I was around him at Morehead I really hope not!

Absolutely not. I would be extrememly disappointed if they went this route. Just my opinion...

A lot of them would be going "Who is Kyle Macy?"

 

I could see that happening quite a bit.

Nice story.

 

Can you imagine the reaction of recruit's dads if Kyle Macy would walk into their living room recruiting for UK?

 

"Honey, there's an encycolpedia salesman at the door!":lol:

The times I was around him at Morehead I really hope not!

 

Absolutely not. I would be extrememly disappointed if they went this route. Just my opinion...

 

 

Is this based on coaching ability?

 

Or is there some other underlying reason that maybe I don't want to know?

Is this based on coaching ability?

 

Or is there some other underlying reason that maybe I don't want to know?

 

For me, it's based on both.

That was what I understood he was going to do, SSF.

Macy brings nothing to the table. If you want UK history go by a book.

Macy brings nothing to the table. If you want UK history go by a book.

 

I agree :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.