Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fab Five II

Featured Replies

Another rendition?

 

Wall

Henry

Cousins

Orton

Hood

 

??

 

I know this isn't probable, but since everyone else is jumping to conclusions...:)

 

How would this (I know it is unlikely) compare to the Michigan bunch?

  • Replies 68
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too early to tell but it's not the first time I've heard it.

It would take a lot more than that 5 to equal the original Fab 5, IMO.

  • Author

I can't remember, with Michigan, the players were Webber, Howard, Rose....?

 

Who were the other 2?

It would take a lot more than that 5 to equal the original Fab 5, IMO.

 

I don't think so.

I can't remember, with Michigan, the players were Webber, Howard, Rose....?

 

Who were the other 2?

Jimmy King and Ray Jackson.

The original fab five would beat that team by 20+.

  • Author
The original fab five would beat that team by 20+.

 

That explains it then. We have to do better than this class...

That explains it then. We have to do better than this class...

 

We won't do any better than this class but the Michigan Fab Five is a once in a lifetime deal.

There was a little "shady" activity with that class too if I remember right.

Not even close to the Fab 5, IMO

 

Could Lance Stevenson out of NYC look at the Cats? Throw him in and we would be much closer to having Fab 5 potential (and, yes, I realize adding him actually makes six but this is all extreme speculation anyway and a lot of fun to think about for UK fans!).

Add 2 superstars to that mix in Patterson and Meeks (also upperclassmen leadership) along with some help of Stevenson and Darius Miller, we might be lookin at a final four appearance maybe a championship, although as it has been stated highly unlikely that we get all 5.

 

They might compare to the fab five, but IMO they do not untill they prove it on the college court.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.