Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did anybody see PTI?

Featured Replies

PTI just reported that Calipari was now OUT as UK coach and that Pitino was now IN as UK's new coach. Barnhart was working on a new deal to bring Pitino in and Calipari was returning to Memphis. They reported that after Pitino saw the money that Coach Cal was making, he called Barnhart and said he was now interested in the job.

 

Then the cofetti dropped.................April Fool's!!

 

I had completely forgotten that today was April Fool's Day and they had me screaming at the TV and picking up the phone. I felt like a complete idiot but it was a good joke. They played it out well and seemed very convincing.

You just had to know that somewhere, somebody was going to fall for it ... :lol:

  • Author
You just had to know that somewhere, somebody was going to fall for it ... :lol:

 

That would be me!!!:thumb: Cause I fell hard, I was running to my computer screaming "No God!!! Please No!!".

 

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::

After the day I've had today, it's a good thing I wasn't watching. I would have probably jumped off a bridge!

Knowing how anxious kentucky fans are right now, that was a good prank. Thank god thats all it was.:dancingpa

That would be me!!!:thumb: Cause I fell hard, I was running to my computer screaming "No God!!! Please No!!".

 

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::

 

:lol:

It got me and a buddy of mine. I came home right when they were talking about it on PTI- my jam dropped and I picked up the phone to call my buddy but he was calling me at the same time. We were freakin out!

They did an EXCELLENT job! I was crazy mad!! LOL Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as they started, I was thinking how obvious an April Fools joke it was. It was funny though.

Great April Fools day joke!!!!! They were tremendous in selling it.

They sold it great but I didn't think anybody would actually fall for it, guess I was wrong.

My son is at a baseball game right now, but I DVR'ed it to show him when he comes home. I can't wait to watch him freak out! :lol:

After the day I've had today, it's a good thing I wasn't watching. I would have probably jumped off a bridge!

 

I may not have went that far, but Id at least be buying a new tv!

They done a good job. Even though I knew it was 99% chance of being an April Fools Joke, I still couldn't not watch it just to see the end of the discussion and to make sure they revealed it as such. Never really had me going, but the thought of it being possible started to creep in considering how emotional Cal was today addressing the Memphis media.

I thought it was funny. I had just got home from work and when they did it, I had forgotten it was April Fools day. They were just starting to get me going when it dawned on me what today was, and I just kept waiting for them to drop the April Fools line. They did a good job and it was perfectly timed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.