Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did anybody see PTI?

Featured Replies

Now waitaminute. Up until last week, most of the UK fan base had been pining for more than a decade for Pitino to return. Now, all of a sudden, that would've been a bad thing?

 

You guys never cease to amaze me. :ohbrother:

My son is at a baseball game right now, but I DVR'ed it to show him when he comes home. I can't wait to watch him freak out! :lol:

 

 

Did your son freak out?

Now waitaminute. Up until last week, most of the UK fan base had been pining for more than a decade for Pitino to return. Now, all of a sudden, that would've been a bad thing?

 

You guys never cease to amaze me. :ohbrother:

 

 

I think your missing the point of most.

Now waitaminute. Up until last week, most of the UK fan base had been pining for more than a decade for Pitino to return. Now, all of a sudden, that would've been a bad thing?

 

You guys never cease to amaze me. :ohbrother:

 

:rolleyes:

I think your missing the point of most.

 

:rolleyes:

 

Then enlighten me ...

Now waitaminute. Up until last week, most of the UK fan base had been pining for more than a decade for Pitino to return. Now, all of a sudden, that would've been a bad thing?

 

You guys never cease to amaze me. :ohbrother:

 

I just said I thought it was funny.

I thought it was hilarious, but I knew there was absolutely know way it was true lol.

 

Especially on the ticker it kept saying Calipari accepted the job while they were talking, but they did a very good job with it lol.

Then enlighten me ...

 

 

I was watching and with all the drama that had gone on, my first reaction was, are you serious, you mean this thing isn't over? I may be wrong, but I believe that may be what others, who fell for the joke were feeling as well. And for the record, I for one have never wanted Pitino back at UK, you can research that if you feel the need.

Did your son freak out?

 

He started to, but I couldn't keep a straight face. :ohbrother::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.