Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dominique Ferguson

Featured Replies

Looking very likely that he reopens his recruitment after the coaching change. I also heard he was at the UL/Zona game with his 4 high school teammates that are headed to Louisville.

 

This quote from his dad doesn't sound good for UK...

 

"Right now, he's thinking about the possibility of decommitting. I would say there's a strong possibility that he re-opens the process."

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read elsewhere that he may open up, but Kentucky would still be top choice and he is giving the new coach a chance. Apparently, he "feels like a Wildcat."

Any of these recruits could reopen at any time even without a coaching change. I'm not worried and usually don't feel good about it until they sign the LOI.

I wouldn't get real worried until after he comments on a new coach.

You can't be suprised. If we were in their shoes and had not signed, you would want to send a "signal" that you were watching the situation, too, and they had better make the hire good to keep me.

You can't be suprised. If we were in their shoes and had not signed, you would want to send a "signal" that you were watching the situation, too, and they had better make the hire good to keep me.

 

:thumb:

 

Well said. I expect nothing less from them.

Not good but tolerable if they get Cal or Izzo. Orton is the main concern.

Can you blame him?

 

With that said, any coach worth a darn is going to make an effort to keep Ferguson & company there as their 1st order of business.

Looking very likely that he reopens his recruitment after the coaching change. I also heard he was at the UL/Zona game with his 4 high school teammates that are headed to Louisville.

 

This quote from his dad doesn't sound good for UK...

 

"Right now, he's thinking about the possibility of decommitting. I would say there's a strong possibility that he re-opens the process."

 

Seems odd that Louisville would use up 4 schlorships and now possibly 5 schlorships on one high school team that can't even win a high school championship.

Dominique has said before if BCG was let go he would open his recruitment back up. I'm sure he's waiting to see who is hired..

Seems odd that Louisville would use up 4 schlorships and now possibly 5 schlorships on one high school team that can't even win a high school championship.

 

I was thinking the same thing

  • Author
Seems odd that Louisville would use up 4 schlorships and now possibly 5 schlorships on one high school team that can't even win a high school championship.

 

Clearly a very uninformed post...

Clearly a very uninformed post...

 

That's what I was thinking. I actually laughed.

Clearly a very uninformed post...

 

As somebody who doesn't follow recruiting at all, whats the deal? I am admittedly uninformed. I had a similar thought as he did about UL having so many scholarships tied up on kids from one school.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.