March 30, 200917 yr Author I know this is completely jumping the gun, but IF Cal does come to UK, do you see Henry, Wall, or Cousins following? I could see Wall and Cousins because no LOI is signed. Henry would be a toss up...
March 30, 200917 yr I could see Wall and Cousins because no LOI is signed. Henry would be a toss up... Does UK have any open scholarships?
March 30, 200917 yr Does UK have any open scholarships?For Wall and Cousins I'm sure a scholarship could be found.
March 30, 200917 yr Remember schollies are year to year. He could pull any he wanted if he really wanted to.
March 30, 200917 yr DeAndre Jordan insinuated he wanted to follow Gillespie to Kentucky, Gillespie insisted the move would be in bad taste and would not accept him at Kentucky. Cal will be a different story IMO because if he were to come to Kentucky he would want the shelf to be stocked as much as possible. I think that is where BCG make a mistake. Hope Cal dont make the same one. Bring them on.:popcorn::clap::banana:
March 30, 200917 yr I agree with a previous poster that if Cal comes to Ky, he brings his boys with him. Because pairing them up with Patterson and Meeks could be scary. The man wants to win and win now.IMO
March 30, 200917 yr This is what he has on his facebook. About Me:hey im dominique ferguson if u dont already kno ha.. um i go to LN ima be a junior this yr just recently comitted to University of Kentucky its prolly the best basketball school n the nation. we have the best fans ever and i dont even attend UK yet so i guess watch out for my freshman yr 11-12so yeah but about this yr i promise a state championship i guess ha...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.