Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One more Donovan thread

Featured Replies

I think there is as much chance of Adolph Rupp coaching UK next year, as there is Billy Donovan. I don't understand why some of you still believe he's in the running. Why do you still hold out hope? You remind me of Linus sitting in the field waiting for the Great Pumpkin to appear. :lol::lol: Move on, it's never going to happen.

I think there is as much chance of Adolph Rupp coaching UK next year, as there is Billy Donovan. I don't understand why some of you still believe he's in the running. Why do you still hold out hope? You remind me of Linus sitting in the field waiting for the Great Pumpkin to appear. :lol::lol: Move on, it's never going to happen.

 

So Billy Donovan is going to be UK's coach next year, thanks for letting me know for sure now. It seems like anytime on here someone acts like the know for sure, the exact opposite happens. So Billy D will be the coach at UK next year now!!! :D:clap::dancingpa

An amazing stat:

 

Barnhart $475,000

Gillispie $465,000

Todd $304,000

I think there is as much chance of Adolph Rupp coaching UK next year, as there is Billy Donovan. I don't understand why some of you still believe he's in the running. Why do you still hold out hope? You remind me of Linus sitting in the field waiting for the Great Pumpkin to appear. :lol::lol: Move on, it's never going to happen.

 

 

:laugh: Funny image.

I think there is as much chance of Adolph Rupp coaching UK next year, as there is Billy Donovan. I don't understand why some of you still believe he's in the running. Why do you still hold out hope? You remind me of Linus sitting in the field waiting for the Great Pumpkin to appear. :lol::lol: Move on, it's never going to happen.

 

:laugh::thumb:

Why did you bring it back up, just to tell the fans Billy D is not gonna coach at UK? :idunno: :jump:

I would consider him still in the running because you cant believe anything a coach says regarding anther position. How many times have we seen coaches flat out state they weren't interested or weren't coming only to have them come later on.

 

Im not saying he is or he isn't but I certainly won't rule the possibility out because he said he wasn't interested to the media.

Saben tiold Alabama no for a while to and then took the job for all of Billy support there is hope.

Why did you bring it back up, just to tell the fans Billy D is not gonna coach at UK? :idunno: :jump:

 

AL...how many times did Saban turn down Bama?

  • Author
Why did you bring it back up, just to tell the fans Billy D is not gonna coach at UK? :idunno: :jump:

 

 

Because I keep reading in the other threads that people still believe he may come.

Because I keep reading in the other threads that people still believe he may come.

 

Why do I keep believing it. Well lets see I had a very informed person, well at least I thought he was informed, tell me that Donovan was definitely going to be the coach. Then when it looked like he wasn't he called me and told me that Donovan resigned his position at Florida.

 

I guess I need to be more selective about who I listen to.:idunno::lol:

LRCW, you don't think it is at all possible that Dononvan's statement on Friday is a smoke screen, and maybe he is actually willing to listen? I'm not saying he will take the job by any stretch, but he would be stupid not to at least listen to an offer wouldn't he?

LRCW, you don't think it is at all possible that Dononvan's statement on Friday is a smoke screen, and maybe he is actually willing to listen? I'm not saying he will take the job by any stretch, but he would be stupid not to at least listen to an offer wouldn't he?

 

Not if he really is happy at Florida....

Not if he really is happy at Florida....

 

Yeah, I guess that's true. I don't think he is automatically going to be interested in the UK job just because he was an assistant here like some other people. But I guess the reason I thought he might have some interest is that he has done pretty much all he can do at Florida, and maybe his ego won't let him be content.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.