March 29, 200917 yr Not if he really is happy at Florida.... At the last regular season game, the UF fans began leaving (and their little place wasn't even sold out) en masse with several minutes left in the game. They beat us, but their fans didn't see them win. They didn't even see Walter Hodge get his last hurrah when Billy D. took him out for the last time. After the game, they always interview Billy D. out on the floor and broadcast it over the speakers so that those in attendance can hear it. They asked Billy D. about the fans leaving before the game was over and he said that he was sure that they were running out to buy their SEC tourney tickets. In the weeks leading up to the SEC tourney, Billy D. had commercials on the local stations encouraging the fans to go to the SEC tourney right here in our backyard. I didn't see many of them in Tampa, myself, but we did sell our night session tickets to a couple of Gator fans out on the street as we were leaving after UK lost. Billy D. has won two national championships at UF, just like Urban Meyer has. He may make plenty of money but he will never be top dog in this state.
March 29, 200917 yr Happy, sad or indifferent, he will not entertain the thoughts of coming here. Let him go and move on. We all make our decisons basied on how we feel. He does not want to be in Lexington, so so be it.
March 29, 200917 yr Happy, sad or indifferent, he will not entertain the thoughts of coming here. Let him go and move on. We all make our decisons basied on how we feel. He does not want to be in Lexington, so so be it. I dont get why people are so crazy about him, he turned us down a couple years ago and has already made a statement that he is happy in Florida. Why do we want someone that didnt want to be here before and again now?
March 29, 200917 yr Although it would never happen, I am one basketball fan who is ont the Donnie Tyndall Bandwagon for sure!
March 29, 200917 yr I think the Grant to Alabama signing was the final nail in the Eddie Munster casket. I understand they have the same agent and if Eddie was heading to Lexington, the agent probably would have had Grant hold off until he saw if Florida job was opening.
March 29, 200917 yr Right, KSF. He does not want the job, we check when it is open, he says no, we move to another option.
March 29, 200917 yr Coach Saban turned us down for about a week, or he kept telling the press No. Like I said in my other post if Mitch wants a guy go face to face and bring some booster money. Don't take no for any resason. Everyone has a price, and I'm not talking all about money.
March 29, 200917 yr I still believe he is coming. It is too close to BCG's firing for Billy D. to get to involved just yet. He is very much like Pitino in that he needs all the attention focused on him. In a day, maybe two, when some of the BCG smoke has lifted and the Big Blue Nation is foaming at the mouth for an announcement, Billy D. will come riding out of the south in a big ole jet airliner and save us all from mass suicide, by announcing he is accepting the job. Write it down. (I seriously believe this will happen, maybe not to this extreme).
March 29, 200917 yr Author I still believe he is coming. It is too close to BCG's firing for Billy D. to get to involved just yet. He is very much like Pitino in that he needs all the attention focused on him. In a day, maybe two, when some of the BCG smoke has lifted and the Big Blue Nation is foaming at the mouth for an announcement, Billy D. will come riding out of the south in a big ole jet airliner and save us all from mass suicide, by announcing he is accepting the job. Write it down. (I seriously believe this will happen, maybe not to this extreme). Can I interest you in some prime beach front property here in South Point, Oh.? :lol:
March 29, 200917 yr Can I interest you in some prime beach front property here in South Point, Oh.? :lol: White sand?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.