Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If offered, Izzo will accept..

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not buying it. He is god at Michigan St.

Sources, sources, always sources. Always out of Lexington.

I don't believe it. He wouldn't put it out there that he would accept while his team is still in play.

That would be the best choice of all I have heard imo.

I don't believe it. He wouldn't put it out there that he would accept while his team is still in play.

 

Says his reps said it not him.

Says his reps said it not him.

 

Once he finds out those wont be his reps anymore.. If true.

Says his reps said it not him.

 

Wouldn't he have to tell them what to say? :lol:

I don't believe it. He wouldn't put it out there that he would accept while his team is still in play.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I am not buying this one either. However, IF UK could get Izzo, .... this would be a HUGE hire. I mean HUGE. I just don't see it happening as it was stated, he is a god at Michigan State. I know he wasn't interested in replacing his very good friend Tubby, but now that it has been a few years, who knows? The only thing in UK's favor is that he has been at Mich St since 1995 and could be interested in a change (after all the weather is better here). There I go, ... getting my hopes up.

 

I hope this is true, but don't expect Izzo to leave the Spartans.

How old is Izzo and how long has he coached at MSU?

How old is Izzo and how long has he coached at MSU?

 

Not sure on age, but has been there since 1995 (I believe). A good time for a change of scenery!!! :cool:

How old is Izzo and how long has he coached at MSU?

 

He's 54 and has been the Head Coach at Michigan St since 1995.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.