Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If offered, Izzo will accept..

Featured Replies

Izzo is trying to win a national championship right now. Why would he worry about UK? Bogus report from this news station. Who are these sources everyone talks about?

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those sources also told NEWS 25 Sports Izzo's representatives have said if Izzo is offered the UK job, Izzo would accept.
Yeah, if the offer is for $5M a year ...
He's 54 and has been the Head Coach at Michigan St since 1995.

 

Well that means he would basically only have 10 years left to coach roughly, I'm looking for longer term. I love having very few coaches in over 100 years. I'd like to keep it that way, I'm wanting someone that I can retire and still watch.

Yeah, if the offer is for $5M a year ...

 

Wouldn't surprise me to see a ridiculous price for this next coach.. That's what it's going to take.

Well that means he would basically only have 10 years left to coach roughly, I'm looking for longer term. I love having very few coaches in over 100 years. I'd like to keep it that way, I'm wanting someone that I can retire and still watch.
I think we're in an era where we will see very few coaches spend 20 years in a job. They can make a lot of money and get out quicker, and a lot of coaches have the philosophy that you can stay wear out your welcome by staying in the same job for too long.
I think we're in an era where we will see very few coaches spend 20 years in a job. They can make a lot of money and get out quicker, and a lot of coaches have the philosophy that you can stay wear out your welcome by staying in the same job for too long.

 

 

Same thing many have said about Izzo..................

I think we're in an era where we will see very few coaches spend 20 years in a job.

 

I agree but you said it not me, I'm looking for those few people that you mentioned.

I agree but you said it not me, I'm looking for those few people that you mentioned.

 

Name them?

 

 

Your looking at a 30-40 year old coach who has a resume that is outstanding at turning progranms around quickly or won early.....

 

 

UK kicked Billy Clyde out after 2 years........

 

 

The way its looking, the only Billy D UK is getting is Billy D Williams and some Colt 45......but the drinking and womanizing would get him fired.............

Name them?

 

 

Your looking at a 30-40 year old coach who has a resume that is outstanding at turning progranms around quickly or won early.....

 

 

UK kicked Billy Clyde out after 2 years........

 

 

The way its looking, the only Billy D UK is getting is Billy D Williams and some Colt 45......but the drinking and womanizing would get him fired.............

 

I totally disagree. Billy Clyde kicked himself out.

I totally disagree. Billy Clyde kicked himself out.

 

Really?

 

 

 

I have heard a lot of things about him and how he treated players.......

 

 

 

I know a few guys have like LABS and GT but have how many of you guys have set in on a high level programs practice?

 

Not one for ESPN 360 or one for a coaching clinic an honest to goodness practice?

 

 

I have set in on several, and they are a lot of coaches who are beyond not nice............

Name them?

 

 

QUOTE]

 

I'm not on the search committee.

I don't have enough resources to know all of them, honestly.

Just for the record, BCG deserved 1 more year.

I have actually participated in many college practices and what Gillispie did in his practices is a joke.

 

Gillispie's problems go much deeper than practices.

Name them?

 

 

QUOTE]

 

I'm not on the search committee.

I don't have enough resources to know all of them, honestly.

Just for the record, BCG deserved 1 more year.

 

Billy Gillispie burned his own bridge.

I have actually participated in many college practices and what Gillispie did in his practices is a joke.

 

Gillispie's problems go much deeper than practices.

 

 

I have not set in on an Izzo practice and he my not be that way.

 

 

I have Pitino's though, along with Happy, Billy D @ Marshall, Catlett @ WVU and a few more................

 

Billy Gillispie burned his own bridge.

 

What is this talk of something happening in the locker room after ND game, something troubling? I know this is off topic but don't really want to start another thread. :idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.